Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lily van der Woodsen (Character)
from "Gossip Girl" (2007)
|Photos (See all 27 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 124)|
- "Gossip Girl"
... aka "Gg" - USA (informal short title)
- New York, I Love You XOXO (2012) TV episode, Played by Kelly Rutherford
- The Revengers (2012) TV episode, Played by Kelly Rutherford
- It's Really Complicated (2012) TV episode, Played by Kelly Rutherford
- Save the Last Chance (2012) TV episode, Played by Kelly Rutherford
- Where the Vile Things Are (2012) TV episode, Played by Kelly Rutherford
Rufus Humphrey: Apparently you had a dinner here tonight... so I read from a news feed about having your own sister arrested.
Lily Van Der Woodsen: Carol hurt this family with her scam with Ivy too badly for her to just get away with it. She had it comming for a long time.
Rufus Humphrey: You sound just like your mother.
Lily Van Der Woodsen: Well, I'll take that as a compliment. My mother would have done anything to preserve our family name in high society.
Rufus Humphrey: Right, and no matter what the actually consequences to actual family members. I'll bet you even paid off that nurse to testify against Ivy in court today so that she would lose her case. Now with Carol out of the picture, you are the sole heir to your mother's wealth and power. You manipulated everything to your own advantage after I bluntly told you not to.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.