Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lily van der Woodsen (Character)
from "Gossip Girl" (2007)
|Photos (See all 27 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 199)|
- "Gossip Girl"
... aka "Gg" - USA (informal short title)
- New York, I Love You XOXO (2012) TV episode, Played by Kelly Rutherford
- The Revengers (2012) TV episode, Played by Kelly Rutherford
- It's Really Complicated (2012) TV episode, Played by Kelly Rutherford
- Save the Last Chance (2012) TV episode, Played by Kelly Rutherford
- Where the Vile Things Are (2012) TV episode, Played by Kelly Rutherford
Jack Bass: I get Bart dying has been difficult. But the way things've been handled the last couple weeks, you shut away like Gloria Swanson, my nephew MIA in a Thai bordello, my big brother may not've won parent-of-the-year, but I doubt he'd be too happy.
Lily van der Woodsen: Well, you needn't worry yourself anymore. Chuck is my stepson. I'll take care of him.
Jack Bass: Was your stepson. And as Chuck's last living relative, I have to say... I don't feel comfortable leaving him in this situation.
Jack Bass: You should eat. People grieving tend to neglect their health.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.