Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Skinny Pete (Character)
from "Breaking Bad" (2008)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 94)|
- "Breaking Bad"
- Felina (2013) TV episode, Played by Charles Baker
- Blood Money (2013) TV episode, Played by Charles Baker
- Hazard Pay (2012) TV episode, Played by Charles Baker
- Thirty-Eight Snub (2011) TV episode, Played by Charles Baker
- Abiquiu (2010) TV episode, Played by Charles Baker
- Breaking Bad: Intervention (2013) Played by Michael G. Nathan
- Chicks'n'Guns (2013) (V) Played by Charles Baker
Badger: I can't believe you had to crush the RV. Must've been depressing.
Skinny Pete: For real. That's a stone loss.
Jesse Pinkman: No one misses it more than me. Free to cook anytime, anywhere. No quotas, no one to answer to. What's the point of being an outlaw when you got responsibilities?
Badger: Darth Vader had responsibilities. He was responsible for the Death Star.
Skinny Pete: True that. Two of them bitches.
Badger: Just saying. Devil's advocate.
Jesse Pinkman: I gotta pay taxes? What's up with that? That's messed up. That's Kafkaesque.
Skinny Pete: Church.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.