Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Skinny Pete (Character)
from "Breaking Bad" (2008)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 94)|
- Por las buenas (2014) TV episode, Played by Jairo Ordoñez (as Tripaseca)
- Cancer (2014) TV episode, Played by Jairo Ordoñez (as Tripaseca)
- "Breaking Bad"
- Felina (2013) TV episode, Played by Charles Baker
- Blood Money (2013) TV episode, Played by Charles Baker
- Hazard Pay (2012) TV episode, Played by Charles Baker
- Thirty-Eight Snub (2011) TV episode, Played by Charles Baker
- Abiquiu (2010) TV episode, Played by Charles Baker
- Chicks 'n' Guns (2013) (V) Played by Charles Baker
Walter White: [Walt has told Gretchen and Elliot that he has hired two hit men who will track them if his children don't get his money, inside the car, Badger and Skinny Pete are having a discussion about whether or not what they just did is moral, Walt hands them each a pile of wadded up $100 bills] How about now?
Skinny Pete: Sounds moral to me.
Badger: Yeah. I would say that's moral.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.