Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Stanley Kubrick (Character)
from The Life and Death of Peter Sellers (2004)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Videos|
- The Maestro (2018) Played by Omar Doom
- Kubrick by Candlelight (2017) Played by Michael Thomas Nolan
- Stanley Kubrick's Napoleon (2016) Played by Andres Monsalve
- "Toast of London"
- Over the Moon (2015) TV episode, Played by Lewis Macleod
- S Is for Stanley (2015) Played by Roberto Pedicini / Anthony Clive Riche
... aka "S Is for Stanley - 30 Years Behind the Wheel with Stanley Kubrick" - International (English title) (alternative title)
- "Epic Rap Battles of History"
- Steven Spielberg vs. Alfred Hitchcock (2014) TV episode, Played by Ruggles Outbound
- Cinema Emperor (2014) Played by Philipp Zybkovets / Philip Champion (as Young Stanley Kubrick)
- QUAD X The Untold Story (2014) Played by Sandy Danto
- The Last of Robin Hood (2013) Played by Max Casella
- Kubrick, Beyond the Senses (2013) Played by Jean-Pierre Gonzales
- "Rejected Pitches"
- The Shining (2012) TV episode, Played by John Gemberling
- Hail to the Groupies (2012) Played by Lenny Levy
- Pablo (2012) Played by Andrew Ableson
- Kubrick's Casting Couch (2011) Played by Greg Antley
- Apollo 11, un pas en fals? (2010) Played by Jean Claude Ricquebourg (as Stanley kubrick)
- "Muchachada nui"
- Episode #4.2 (2010) TV episode, Played by Enrique Borrajeros
- "Robot Chicken"
- President Evil (2008) TV episode, Played by Seth Green
- "3 Minute Wonder"
- Stanley Kubrick's Small Boxes: Callsheet (2008) TV episode, Played by Matt Jaime
- Stanley's Girlfriend (2006) Played by Tygh Runyan
- The Life and Death of Peter Sellers (2004) Played by Stanley Tucci
- The Making of the Life and Death of Peter Sellers (2004) (V) Played by Stanley Tucci
- Stanley Kubrick Goes Shopping (2001) Played by Morgan Deare / Arthur Ellis
- The Invisible Man (1996) (TV) Played by Jonathan Pryce
Errol Flynn: How did her audition for you go?
Stanley Kubrick: Not well.
Errol Flynn: Oh, you're not gonna find a better Lolita. You can search all you want.
Stanley Kubrick: No dice, Errol. Besides, she's too old.
Errol Flynn: It's a shame. I think you oughta rethink this, Kubrick, because, you see, we're sort of a package deal.
Stanley Kubrick: You're not serious? Well, that makes things... awkward.
See more »