Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Doug Williams (Character)
from "Days of Our Lives" (1965)
- "Days of Our Lives" Played by Bill Hayes
... aka "Cruise of Deception: Days of Our Lives" - USA (summer title)
... aka "DOOL" - USA (informal short title)
... aka "Days" - USA (short title)
- Episode #1.12838 (2016) TV episode, Played by Bill Hayes
- Episode #1.12802 (2016) TV episode, Played by Bill Hayes
- Episode #1.12800 (2016) TV episode, Played by Bill Hayes
- Episode #1.12780 (2016) TV episode, Played by Bill Hayes
- Episode #1.12492 (2014) TV episode, Played by Bill Hayes
- Days of Our Lives' Christmas (2001) (TV) Played by Bill Hayes
- Days of Our Lives' 35th Anniversary (2000) (TV) Played by Bill Hayes
Hope Brady: Gran, I wonder if Shawn even knows about the wedding.
Alice Grayson Horton: He saw my invitation, dear.
Hope Brady: Did he say anything to you?
Alice Grayson Horton: He was very hurt!
Doug Williams: Why doesn't that bozo wize up and realize that Belle is the one he loves before it's too late?
Julie Williams: Darling, please don't call your grandson a bozo!
Doug Williams: What else do you call a man who allows the love of his life to marry another man?
Alice Grayson Horton: [Jumping in] Doug Williams!
[Pointing a finger at him matter-of-factly]
Doug Williams: [Speechless at first] But I wised up eventually.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.