Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Stroker and Hoop" (2004)
- "Stroker and Hoop"
- Putting the 'Ass' in Assassin (2005) TV episode, Played by Paul Christie
- How to Get Dead (Behind) in Advertising (2005) TV episode, Played by Paul Christie
- The Wrath of Kahn'Ja (2005) TV episode, Played by Paul Christie
- I Saw Stroker Killing Santa (2005) TV episode, Played by Paul Christie
- Just Voodoo It (2005) TV episode, Played by Paul Christie
C.A.R.R.: Hop in, Santa. We're gonna get Stroker.
Santa: What about the storm?
C.A.R.R.: I can make it, Santa.
Santa: But you don't have four wheel drive.
C.A.R.R.: No, but I'll tell you what I do have: heart.
Santa: Heart is good. Maybe if you had snow tires and heart, I'd feel safer.
C.A.R.R.: Santa, get in the damn car.
Narrator: It was true what he said. The little car had heart.
[C.A.R.R. tries to start, but the snow makes it very difficult]
Narrator: He also had four bald tires and worn out brake pads, which, under the circumstances, mattered a great deal more than heart.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.