Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Stroker and Hoop" (2004)
- "Stroker and Hoop"
- Putting the 'Ass' in Assassin (2005) TV episode, Played by Jon Glaser
- How to Get Dead (Behind) in Advertising (2005) TV episode, Played by Jon Glaser
- The Wrath of Kahn'Ja (2005) TV episode, Played by Jon Glaser
- I Saw Stroker Killing Santa (2005) TV episode, Played by Jon Glaser
- Just Voodoo It (2005) TV episode, Played by Jon Glaser
Hoop: Stroker, didn't you learn anything about the spirit of Christmas? Now I want you to go grab your son, go buy the biggest goose in town.
Stroker: Where the hell am I supposed to find a goose?
Hoop: Good question.
[Pan across a turkey farm]
Narrator: And that, my friends, is the story of how Stroker saved Christmas. Now, it took old Stroker a few years to get over losing the lottery, and then figure out this was a happy ending. But that's the funny thing about happy endings. They're not about getting richer.
[We finally find out who the narrator is: a talking turkey]
Narrator: They're about growing older, and getting to share another year with the ones you love.
[a man approaches and grabs the poor turkey around the neck]
Narrator: Wait! What the hell? No! No, I want to live! Dear God! Please, don't kill me!
[He is dragged offscreen]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.