Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Henery Hawk (Character)
from Walky Talky Hawky (1946)
- "The Looney Tunes Show"
- A Christmas Carol (2012) TV episode, Played by Ben Falcone
- Father Figures (2012) TV episode, Played by Ben Falcone
- Fish and Visitors (2011) TV episode, Played by Damon Jones
- Tweety's High-Flying Adventure (2000) (V) Played by Joe Alaskey
- "The Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show" (1986) TV series Played by Mel Blanc
- Strangled Eggs (1961) Played by Mel Blanc
- Feather Bluster (1958) Played by Mel Blanc
- All Fowled Up (1955) Played by Mel Blanc
- The EGGcited Rooster (1952) Played by Mel Blanc
- Leghorn Swoggled (1951) Played by Mel Blanc
- The Leghorn Blows at Midnight (1950) Played by Mel Blanc
- Henhouse Henery (1949) Played by Mel Blanc
- The Foghorn Leghorn (1948) Played by Mel Blanc
- You Were Never Duckier (1948) Played by Mel Blanc
- Crowing Pains (1947) Played by Mel Blanc
- Walky Talky Hawky (1946) Played by Mel Blanc / Mel Blanc (as Henry Hawk)
- The Squawkin' Hawk (1942) Played by Kent Rogers
Henery Hawk: I'm a chicken hawk, and I'm gonna take you home. Come on, I ain't got all day.
Foghorn Leghorn: [Chuckles, then pretends to be scared] Oh Mister Chicken Hawk, don't take me home to roast in no black oven. I'm scared of the dark!
Henery Hawk: Would you rather be fried on top of the stove?
Foghorn Leghorn: I'm too tough, son. No white meat, just gristle. Feel my wing. I used to be young and tender once - Feel my wing like I toldya, boy! - but that was a long time ago. Now if you - I say, if you want something tender, nothing beats a good old pheasant. Pheasant under glass, that's good eatin'! Any of this getting through, son?
Henery Hawk: Are there any of these ph-ph-pheasants around?
Foghorn Leghorn: Why of course, son! Here, I'll take you to one.
[Walks with Henery, humming "A Hunting I Will Go", until they reach the Dog's house]
Foghorn Leghorn: Quiet down, we're near pheasant country now. There's the pheasant's house over there.
Henery Hawk: Gosh! I was talking to a pheasant and didn't even know it.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.