Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Professor Jeremiah Lasky (Character)
from "Saved by the Bell: The College Years" (1993)
- "Saved by the Bell: The College Years"
- Marry Me (1994) TV episode, Played by Patrick Fabian
- Wedding Plans (1994) TV episode, Played by Patrick Fabian
- Bedside Manner (1994) TV episode, Played by Patrick Fabian
- The Rave (1994) TV episode, Played by Patrick Fabian
- Kelly and the Professor (1993) TV episode, Played by Patrick Fabian
Kelly Kapowski: How could someone be so stupid?
Professor Lasky: Kelly, don't be so hard on him.
Kelly Kapowski: I'm not talking about Zack. I'm talking about me. I'm so stupid to have fallen in love with you!
Professor Lasky: Okay, okay. Why do you feel this way?
Kelly Kapowski: Why do I feel this way? Isn't it obvious? Zack is willing to go through anything for me and you... well, we both know what you are willing to do for me: nothing!
Professor Lasky: Good, Kelly. Go with your feelings.
Kelly Kapowski: I'll give you feelings. I'm tired of of hoping you'll see how wonderful I am. I'm tired of being nice. And... I'm tired of you!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.