Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Moby Dick (1956)
|Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "Moby Dick"
- Part 2 (2011) TV episode, Played by Charlie Cox
- Part 1 (2011) TV episode, Played by Charlie Cox
- Age of the Dragons (2011) Played by Corey Sevier
... aka "The White Dragons" - Philippines (English title) (new title)
- "The Fairly OddParents"
... aka "Oops! Fairy Parents" - Japan (English title)
- Shelf Life (2004) TV episode, Played by Dee Bradley Baker
- The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (2003) Played by Terry O'Neill
... aka "LXG" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "The League" - USA (promotional title)
... aka "Extraordinary Gentlemen" - Israel (English title)
... aka "League of Legend" - Japan (English title)
- Animated Epics: Moby Dick (2000) (TV) Played by Tim Guinee
- "Moby Dick" (1998) TV series Played by Henry Thomas
- Moby Dick (1978) Played by Jack Aranson
- Moby Dick (1956) Played by Richard Basehart
... aka "Herman Melville's Moby Dick" - USA (complete title)
- Moby Dick Rehearsed (1955) (TV) Played by Gordon Jackson
Queequeg: I killee!
Peter Coffin: Now, Queequeg, stop that!
Ishmael: Why didn't you tell me that this harpooner I'd be sharing a bed with is a cannibal, for God's sake?
Peter Coffin: Now, listen to me, Queequeg. You savvy me, I savvy you. This lad sleep here in this bed with you. You savvy?
Queequeg: Me savvy plenty.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.