Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Moby Dick (1956)
- "Moby Dick"
- Part 2 (2011) TV episode, Played by Charlie Cox
- Part 1 (2011) TV episode, Played by Charlie Cox
- Age of the Dragons (2011) Played by Corey Sevier
... aka "The White Dragons" - Philippines (English title) (new title)
- "The Fairly OddParents"
... aka "Oops! Fairy Parents" - Japan (English title)
- Shelf Life (2004) TV episode, Played by Dee Bradley Baker
- The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (2003) Played by Terry O'Neill
... aka "LXG" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "The League" - USA (promotional title)
... aka "Extraordinary Gentlemen" - Israel (English title)
... aka "League of Legend" - Japan (English title)
- Animated Epics: Moby Dick (2000) (TV) Played by Tim Guinee
- "Moby Dick" Played by Henry Thomas
- Episode #1.2 (????) TV episode, Played by Henry Thomas
- Episode #1.1 (????) TV episode, Played by Henry Thomas
- Moby Dick (1978) Played by Jack Aranson
- Moby Dick (1956) Played by Richard Basehart
... aka "Herman Melville's Moby Dick" - USA (complete title)
- Moby Dick Rehearsed (1955) (TV) Played by Gordon Jackson
Capt. Peleg: What do you know about whaling?
Ishmael: Nothing, sir. But I want to see what whaling is. I want to see the world.
Capt. Peleg: Can't you see the world from where you stand, young man? You want to see what whaling is, do you? Are you man enough to pitch a harpoon down a live whale's throat and jump after it?
Ishmael: Well, I am, sir, if it be absolutely indispensible that I do so.
Capt. Peleg: I'll tell you this: There's death in this business, young man.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.