Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Michael Anthony (Character)
from "The Millionaire" (1955)
- "The Millionaire"
- Millionaire Patricia Collins (1960) TV episode, Played by Marvin Miller
- Millionaire Maggie Dalton (1960) TV episode, Played by Marvin Miller
- Millionaire Peter Longman (1960) TV episode, Played by Marvin Miller
- Millionaire Vance Ludlow (1960) TV episode, Played by Marvin Miller
- Millionaire Dixon Cooper (1960) TV episode, Played by Marvin Miller
- "The Jack Benny Program"
... aka "The Jack Benny Show" - USA (informal title)
... aka "The Lucky Strike Program" - USA (alternative title)
- Dennis Gets a Million Dollars (1958) TV episode, Played by Marvin Miller
Michael Anthony: [Anthony enters the study where he finds Tipton, seated in a high backed chair at his desk, reviewing a photo album of women's faces. Only Tipton's left hand is visible to viewers] You sent for me, sir?
John Beresford Tipton: Ever realize there are fashions in faces, Mike?
Michael Anthony: Faces?
John Beresford Tipton: I don't mean that women of any period looked alike. But in each fashion cycle, there are fashion faces - an ideal. Here, take a look, Mike.
[Tipton displays a picture of a Roman-era female]
John Beresford Tipton: A Roman pin-up.
[Tipton turns the page to exhibit a late 1800s woman]
John Beresford Tipton: Then there's the Gibson girl, who captured the last century.
[Tipton turns the page and reveals the face of soon-to-be- millionaire Candy Crowley, played by actress Peggie Castle]
John Beresford Tipton: And here she is, Mike - today's face.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.