Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jane Seymour (Character)
from "The Tudors" (2007)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 45)|
- "The Metropolitan Opera HD Live"
... aka "Great Performances at the Met" - USA (alternative title)
- Donizetti: Anna Bolena (2011) TV episode, Played by Ekaterina Gubanova (as Giovanna Seymour)
- Anna Bolena (2011) (TV) Played by Elina Garanca (as Giovanna Seymour)
- Love Across Time (2010) Played by Alexa Rose
- "The Tudors"
- Death of a Monarchy (2010) TV episode, Played by Annabelle Wallis
- The Death of a Queen (2009) TV episode, Played by Annabelle Wallis
- Dissension and Punishment (2009) TV episode, Played by Annabelle Wallis
- The Northern Uprising (2009) TV episode, Played by Annabelle Wallis
- Civil Unrest (2009) TV episode, Played by Annabelle Wallis
- Tudor Rose (2008) Played by Annie Young
- The Other Boleyn Girl (2008) Played by Corinne Galloway
- "Sphinx - Geheimnisse der Geschichte"
- Heinrich VIII. - Mörder auf dem Königsthron (2006) TV episode, Played by Friederike Becht
- "The Simpsons"
- Margical History Tour (2004) TV episode, Played by Tress MacNeille
- Henry VIII (2003) (TV) Played by Emilia Fox
- The Other Boleyn Girl (2003) (TV) Played by Naomi Benson
- "The Six Wives of Henry VIII"
... aka "The Wives of Henry VIII" - USA (DVD box title)
- Jane Seymour and Anne of Cleves (2001) TV episode, Played by Charlotte Roach
- Monarch (2000) Played by Jean Marsh (as The Queens)
- Anna Bolena (1984) (TV) Played by Judith Forst (as Giovanna Seymour)
- Henry VIII and His Six Wives (1972) Played by Jane Asher
- "The Six Wives of Henry VIII"
- Jane Seymour (1970) TV episode, Played by Anne Stallybrass
- Anne Boleyn (1970) TV episode, Played by Anne Stallybrass
- Anne of the Thousand Days (1969) Played by Lesley Paterson
- Heinrich VIII. und seine Frauen (1968) (TV) Played by Karin Anselm
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- The White Falcon (1956) TV episode, Played by Jennifer Browne
- The Man in Grey (1943) Played by Diana King
- The Pearls of the Crown (1937) Played by Jacqueline Pacaud
... aka "Les perles de la couronne" - France (original title)
... aka "Sacha Guitry's The Pearls of the Crown (Les perles de la couronne)" - USA (video box title)
- The Prince and the Pauper (1937) Played by Joan Valerie (as Lady Jane Seymour)
- The Private Life of Henry VIII. (1933) Played by Wendy Barrie (as Jane Seymour The Third Wife)
- Anna Boleyn (1920) Played by Aud Egede-Nissen
Jane Seymour: [while Henry exchanges glances with Lady Misseldon over Jane's shoulder] Mary was so sweet and affectionate. She is everything I hoped she would be. It seems to be no wonder she's so marvelously beloved for her virtue and goodness in the hearts of the people. Your Majesty must invite her to court, show her off.
King Henry VIII: [appearing to be in deep thought] Hmm...
Jane Seymour: Your Majesty. Why will you not speak to me?
King Henry VIII: Because I'm disappointed
Jane Seymour: Why?
King Henry VIII: I'm disappointed because you are not yet with child.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.