Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Classic Clothing - Movie Heroes!
- The Good, the Bad, the Ugly or the Weird?
- Coolest Bounty Hunters in the Galaxy
- You're in a Hunger Games/Battle Royale, who is your partner?
- Favorite nameless character?
- Should Auld Acquaintance Be Forgot?
- Author's Favorite from the First 1000 Polls
- Friday Face-Off : Harry Callahan Vs The Man With No Name
- Winners Of 'Film Character' Polls on IMDb
The Man With No Name (Character)
from The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966)
|Photos (See all 80 | slideshow)|
- Red Dead Redecoration (2013) Played by Simon Toal
- Rango (2011) Played by Timothy Olyphant (as Spirit of the West)
- Cowboys, Baby! (2005) Played by Alan Greenwood (as Man with No Name)
- Deadly Hands of Kung Fu (1977) Played by Bobby Canavarro (as Man with no name)
... aka "Li san jiao wei zhen di yu men" - Hong Kong (original title)
... aka "The Dragon Lives Again" - Hong Kong (English title)
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966) Played by Clint Eastwood (as Blondie)
... aka "Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo" - Italy (original title)
... aka "The Good, the Ugly, the Bad" - USA (literal English title)
- For a Few Dollars More (1965) Played by Clint Eastwood (as Monco)
... aka "Per qualche dollaro in più" - Italy (original title)
... aka "A Few Dollars More" - Philippines (English title)
- A Fistful of Dollars (1964) Played by Clint Eastwood (as Joe)
... aka "Per un pugno di dollari" - Italy (original title)
... aka "For a Fistful of Dollars" - International (English title) (imdb display title), UK (imdb display title), USA (literal English title)
- "Special Collector's Edition"
... aka "Edición Especial Coleccionista" - Spain (original title)
- Blu-ray: El Bueno, el Feo y el Malo (2013) TV episode, Played by Clint Eastwood (as Blondie)
Monco: Tell me, Colonel... Were you ever young?
Col. Douglas Mortimer: Yup. And just as reckless as you. Then one day, something happened. It made life very precious to me.
Monco: What's that? Or is the question indiscreet?
Col. Douglas Mortimer: No. The question isn't indiscreet. But the answer could be.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.