Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Hero Types
- Top 20 Tuco's quotes/exchanges from "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly"...
- The Good, the Bad, the Ugly or the Weird?
- Iconic Shots in Movies
- Author's Favorite from the First 1000 Polls
- Should Auld Acquaintance Be Forgot?
- You're Stuck in the Old West
- Your Favorite Rock
- Most Famous Original Movie Character
- Characters Featured In Empire And Premiere's Best Characters Lists
The Man With No Name (Character)
from The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966)
|Photos (See all 80 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Red Dead Redecoration (2013) Played by Simon Toal
- Rango (2011) Played by Timothy Olyphant (as Spirit of the West)
- Cowboys, Baby! (2005) Played by Alan Greenwood (as Man with No Name)
- Deadly Hands of Kung Fu (1977) Played by Bobby Canavarro (as Man with no name)
... aka "Li san jiao wei zhen di yu men" - Hong Kong (original title)
... aka "The Dragon Lives Again" - Hong Kong (English title)
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966) Played by Clint Eastwood (as Blondie)
... aka "Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo" - Italy (original title)
... aka "The Good, the Ugly, the Bad" - USA (literal English title)
- For a Few Dollars More (1965) Played by Clint Eastwood (as Monco)
... aka "Per qualche dollaro in più" - Italy (original title)
... aka "A Few Dollars More" - Philippines (English title)
- A Fistful of Dollars (1964) Played by Clint Eastwood (as Joe)
... aka "Per un pugno di dollari" - Italy (original title)
... aka "For a Fistful of Dollars" - Canada (English title) (imdb display title), International (English title) (imdb display title), UK (imdb display title), USA (literal English title)
- "Special Collector's Edition"
... aka "Edición Especial Coleccionista" - Spain (original title)
- Blu-ray: El Bueno, el Feo y el Malo (2013) TV episode, Played by Clint Eastwood (as Blondie)
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.