Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Horton Hears a Who! (2008)
|Photos (See all 20 | slideshow)||Videos|
- Pacific Ring/Horton Hears a Whodunnit! (2013) TV episode, Played by Jason Nash
- "Robot Chicken"
- Butchered in Burbank (2012) TV episode, Played by George Lowe
- Due to Constraints of Time and Budget (2009) TV episode, Played by Abraham Benrubi (as Morton the Elephant)
- Metal Militia (2006) TV episode, Played by Tom Root
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Love Blactually (2008) TV episode, Played by Seth MacFarlane
- Horton Hears a Who! (2008) Played by Jim Carrey
... aka "Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who!" - USA (complete title)
... aka "Horton" - Philippines (English title)
- "The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss"
- The Song of the Zubble-Wump (1996) TV episode, Played by John Kennedy (as Horton the Elephant)
- In Search of Dr. Seuss (1994) (TV) Played by Frank Welker
- Horton Hears a Who! (1970) (TV) Played by Hans Conried
- Horton Hatches the Egg (1942) Played by Kent Rogers
... aka "Magic Mirror" - International (English title) (literal title)
- Episode #39.11 (2008) TV episode, Played by Jim Carrey
- Behind the Tunes: Man from Wackyland - The Art of Bob Clampett (2004) (V) Played by Kent Rogers
Maysie: You've nothing to do, and I do need a rest. Would you like to sit on the egg in my nest?
Narrator: The elephant laughed...
Horton: Why of all silly things. I haven't feathers, and I haven't wings. Me on your egg? Why it doesn't make sense. Your egg is so small, ma'am, and I'm so immense.
Maysie: I have to get up for a rest, otherwise I'll never get rid of these bags 'neath my eyes.
[Close-up of Maysie's eyes show traveling bags under her eyes]
Maysie: I'll hurry right back. Why, I'll never be missed.
Horton: Very well, since you insist. I'll stay and be faithful, I mean what I say.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.