Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Horton Hears a Who! (2008)
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)||Videos|
- Pacific Ring/Horton Hears a Whodunnit! (2013) TV episode, Played by Jason Nash
- "Robot Chicken"
- Butchered in Burbank (2012) TV episode, Played by George Lowe
- Due to Constraints of Time and Budget (2009) TV episode, Played by Abraham Benrubi (as Morton the Elephant)
- Metal Militia (2006) TV episode, Played by Tom Root
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Love Blactually (2008) TV episode, Played by Seth MacFarlane
- Horton Hears a Who! (2008) Played by Jim Carrey
... aka "Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who!" - USA (complete title)
... aka "Horton" - Philippines (English title)
- "The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss"
- The Song of the Zubble-Wump (1996) TV episode, Played by John Kennedy (as Horton the Elephant)
- In Search of Dr. Seuss (1994) (TV) Played by Frank Welker
- Horton Hears a Who! (1970) (TV) Played by Hans Conried
- Horton Hatches the Egg (1942) Played by Kent Rogers
... aka "Magic Mirror" - International (English title) (literal title)
- Episode #39.11 (2008) TV episode, Played by Jim Carrey
- Behind the Tunes: Man from Wackyland - The Art of Bob Clampett (2004) (V) Played by Kent Rogers
Narrator: Then carefully tenderly, gently he crept up the trunk to the nest where the little egg slept.
[Horton gently sits on the egg]
Narrator: Then, Horton the Elephant smiled.
Horton: Now, that's that.
Narrator: And he sat, and he sat, and he sat, and he sat. And he sat all that day, and he kept the egg warm. And he sat all that night through a terrible storm. It poured, it lightning, it thundered, it rumbled.
Horton: This isn't much fun.
Narrator: The poor elephant grumbled.
[the flood rises up]
Horton: I wish she'd come back, 'cause I'm cold and I'm wet. I hope that, that Maysie Bird doesn't forget.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.