Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Horton Hears a Who! (2008)
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Butchered in Burbank (2012) TV episode, Played by George Lowe
- Due to Constraints of Time and Budget (2009) TV episode, Played by Abraham Benrubi (as Morton the Elephant)
- Metal Militia (2006) TV episode, Played by Tom Root
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Love Blactually (2008) TV episode, Played by Seth MacFarlane
- Horton Hears a Who! (2008) Played by Jim Carrey
... aka "Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who!" - USA (complete title)
... aka "Horton" - Philippines (English title)
- "The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss"
- The Song of the Zubble-Wump (1996) TV episode, Played by John Kennedy (as Horton the Elephant)
- In Search of Dr. Seuss (1994) (TV) Played by Frank Welker
- Horton Hears a Who! (1970) (TV) Played by Hans Conried
- Horton Hatches the Egg (1942) Played by Kent Rogers
... aka "Magic Mirror" - International (English title) (literal title)
- Episode #39.11 (2008) TV episode, Played by Jim Carrey
- Behind the Tunes: Man from Wackyland - The Art of Bob Clampett (2004) (V) Played by Kent Rogers
Narrator: But, while Horton sat there so faithful, so kind, three hunters came sneaking up softly behind.
[They sneak up in the jungle with their elephant gun to make an aim at Horton]
Narrator: He heard the men's footsteps, he turned with a start! A rifle was aiming right strait at his heart! Did he run? No, not Horton. He stayed on that nest, he held his head high and he threw out his chest, and looked at the hunters and he said, plain as day.
Horton: Shoot if you must, but I won't run away!
Narrator: But, the men didn't shoot, much to Horton's surprise, they lowered the gun, and they stared with wide eyes.
Hunter #1: We'll take him away, why, he's terribly funny!
Hunter #2: We'll sell him back home!
Hunter #3: To a circus for money!
Hunter #1: You're coming with us!
Hunters: To join the big show!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.