Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Horton Hears a Who! (2008)
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Butchered in Burbank (2012) TV episode, Played by George Lowe
- Due to Constraints of Time and Budget (2009) TV episode, Played by Abraham Benrubi (as Morton the Elephant)
- Metal Militia (2006) TV episode, Played by Tom Root
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Love Blactually (2008) TV episode, Played by Seth MacFarlane
- Horton Hears a Who! (2008) Played by Jim Carrey
... aka "Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who!" - USA (complete title)
... aka "Horton" - Philippines (English title)
- "The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss"
- The Song of the Zubble-Wump (1996) TV episode, Played by John Kennedy (as Horton the Elephant)
- In Search of Dr. Seuss (1994) (TV) Played by Frank Welker
- Horton Hears a Who! (1970) (TV) Played by Hans Conried
- Horton Hatches the Egg (1942) Played by Kent Rogers
... aka "Magic Mirror" - International (English title) (literal title)
- Episode #39.11 (2008) TV episode, Played by Jim Carrey
- Behind the Tunes: Man from Wackyland - The Art of Bob Clampett (2004) (V) Played by Kent Rogers
Narrator: So, poor Horton sat there the whole winter through, and then came the springtime with troubles anew. His friends gathered around, and they shouted with glee.
Mouse: Look, Horton the Elephant's up in a tree!
Narrator: They taunted, they teased him, they yelled.
Various: How Absurd! Blimey, Horton the Elephant thinks he's a bird!
Narrator: They laughed, and they laughed, and they all ran away. And Horton was lonely, he wanted to play, but he sat on the egg and continued to say...
Horton: I meant what I said,
[he makes his tears go back in]
Horton: and I said what I meant.
[he makes his tears go back in again]
Horton: An elephant's faithful
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.