Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Horton Hears a Who! (2008)
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Butchered in Burbank (2012) TV episode, Played by George Lowe
- Due to Constraints of Time and Budget (2009) TV episode, Played by Abraham Benrubi (as Morton the Elephant)
- Metal Militia (2006) TV episode, Played by Tom Root
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Love Blactually (2008) TV episode, Played by Seth MacFarlane
- Horton Hears a Who! (2008) Played by Jim Carrey
... aka "Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who!" - USA (complete title)
... aka "Horton" - Philippines (English title)
- "The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss"
- The Song of the Zubble-Wump (1996) TV episode, Played by John Kennedy (as Horton the Elephant)
- In Search of Dr. Seuss (1994) (TV) Played by Frank Welker
- Horton Hears a Who! (1970) (TV) Played by Hans Conried
- Horton Hatches the Egg (1942) Played by Kent Rogers
... aka "Magic Mirror" - International (English title) (literal title)
- Episode #39.11 (2008) TV episode, Played by Jim Carrey
- Behind the Tunes: Man from Wackyland - The Art of Bob Clampett (2004) (V) Played by Kent Rogers
Councilman: This is the chairman...
Horton: Idiot! You're finished in this town! Is that understood? Finished! You Boob!
[brief pause while the chairman splutters]
Horton: I'm just joking.
Councilman: Eh heh, good one.
The Mayor of Who-ville: Horton, I'd like you to meet my wife, Sally.
Sally O'Malley: You exist! This means my husband isn't crazy. Hooray!
The Mayor of Who-ville: And these are some of my daughters, Hildy, Helga, Hula, Heidi, and Hedy.
Hedy, Heidi, Hildy, Helga: Hi!
The Mayor of Who-ville: And this is Miss Yelp, my loyal assistant. And this is Dr. Larue.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.