Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mock Turtle (Character)
from Alice in Wonderland (1931)
- Fatty in Wonderland (2013) Played by Colin Galloway
- "The Jbaer Show"
- Harlem Shake in Wonderland (2013) TV episode, Played by Sarah Hodge-Wetherbe
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion: Nunnally in Wonderland (2012) (V) Played by Takahiro Mizushima
... aka "Kôdo Giasu: Hangyaku no Rurûshu - Nanarî in Wandârando" - Japan (original title)
- Alice in Wonderland (1999) (TV) Played by Gene Wilder
- "Alice in Wonderland" Played by Roy Skelton
- Episode #1.4 (1986) TV episode, Played by Roy Skelton
- Alice in Wonderland (1985) (TV) Played by Ringo Starr (as The Mock Turtle)
... aka "Alice Through the Looking Glass" - USA (video title (second part title))
- Dreamchild (1985) Played by Steve Whitmire / Alan Bennett
- "Alice in Wonderland"
- The Mock Turtle's Story, the Lobster Quadrille and Who Stole the Tarts? (1985) TV episode, Played by Bernard Cribbins
- "Great Performances"
- Alice in Wonderland (1983) TV episode, Played by Donald O'Connor
- Alicja (1982) Played by Jack Wild
- Alice in Wonderland (1976) Played by Marta Larreina (as Tortuga)
... aka "Alicia en el país de las maravillas" - Argentina (original title)
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (1972) Played by Michael Hordern
- Alice au pays des merveilles (1970) (TV) Played by Michel Robin (as La tortue-fantaisie)
- Alice in Wonderland (1966) (TV) Played by John Gielgud
- "The Wednesday Play"
- Alice (1965) TV episode, Played by Norman Scace
- Alice in Wonderland (1955) (TV) Played by Burr Tillstrom
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: Alice in Wonderland (#5.1)" - USA (anthology series)
- "Kraft Theatre"
... aka "Kraft Television Theatre" - USA (original title)
... aka "Kraft Mystery Theatre" - USA (new title)
- Alice in Wonderland (1954) TV episode, Played by James Barton (as The Mock Turtle)
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass (1948) (TV) Played by Gordon Bell
- Alice in Wonderland (1946) (TV) Played by Philip Stainton
... aka "Alice" - UK (original title)
- Alice in Wonderland (1933) Played by Cary Grant
... aka "Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland" - USA (complete title)
- Alice in Wonderland (1931) Played by Gus Alexander (as The Mock Turtle)
[the Mock Turtle begins his tale]
Mock Turtle: Once...
[starts moaning and wringing his hands]
Mock Turtle: I was once a real turtle...
[breaks down completely]
Alice: [rises to leave] Thank you for that very interesting story...
Mock Turtle: I haven't started yet!
The Gryphon: [half-pleading] Stay! You may learn something!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.