Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Freddie 'Boom Boom' Washington (Character)
from "Welcome Back, Kotter" (1975)
|Photos (See all 21 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "Mr. Rhodes"
- The Welcome Back Show (1997) TV episode, Played by Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs (as Freddy 'Boom Boom' Washington)
- "Welcome Back, Kotter"
- The Bread Winners (1979) TV episode, Played by Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs
- I'm Okay, But You're Not (1979) TV episode, Played by Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs
- Oo-Oo, I Do: Part 2 (1979) TV episode, Played by Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs
- Oo-Oo, I Do: Part 1 (1979) TV episode, Played by Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs
- The Gang Show (1979) TV episode, Played by Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs
- "Mr. T and Tina"
- Pilot (1976) TV episode, Played by Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs (as Freddie 'Boom-Boom' Washington)
Juan Epstein: [Late at night in the dark classroom] Hey, Horshack. Tell me somethin'. Do you ever think about what God is like?
Arnold Horshack: Oh, yeah. I think he's short. And he has a marvelous sense of humor. And a great laugh.
Vernajean Williams: Hey, God can do anything.
Freddie 'Boom Boom' Washington: He can?
Vernajean Williams: SHE can. You know, she sings just like Aretha Franklin.
Juan Epstein: Y'know, I think God is kinda tough, y'know? But he's fair. Sorta like John Wayne in a white beard, y'know? "All right, pilgrims, move those clouds in a circle."
Vinnie Barbarino: I got my own idea of what God is like. I know he's a sharp dresser. He's good lookin'. And of course he's Italian.
Freddie 'Boom Boom' Washington: Yeah? Well, if you ask me, all that stuff about harps is a lot of jive. God is backed up by a jazz rhythym section. He got a piano, a bass guitar, and a drummer with a good right foot.
Julie Kotter: Well, I think God is love. And if he were here, he'd love my tuna casserole.
Juan Epstein: Hey, Mr. Kotter? What's your feelings on this subject?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.