Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Elaine O'Connor-Nardo (Character)
from "Taxi" (1978)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 75)|
- Simka's Monthlies (1983) TV episode, Played by Marilu Henner
- A Grand Gesture (1983) TV episode, Played by Marilu Henner
- Jim's Mario's (1983) TV episode, Played by Marilu Henner
- Tony's Baby (1983) TV episode, Played by Marilu Henner
- Arnie Meets the Kids (1983) TV episode, Played by Marilu Henner
- Super Bowl XVII Pre-Game Show (1983) (TV) Played by Marilu Henner (as Elaine Nardo)
Bobby Wheeler: [Bobby helps Jim fill out his test] Have you ever experienced loss of consciousness, hallucinations, dizzy spells, convulsive disorders, fainting, or periods of loss of memory?
Reverend Jim Ignatowski: Hasn't everyone?
Elaine O'Connor-Nardo: Put no.
Bobby Wheeler: Mental illness or narcotic addiction?
Reverend Jim Ignatowski: That's a tough choice.
Elaine O'Connor-Nardo: Put no!
Bobby Wheeler: OK, that's it! You ready for the test.
Reverend Jim Ignatowski: I thought that was the test!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.