Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lowell Mather (Character)
from "Wings" (1990)
- The Person Formerly Known as Lowell (1995) TV episode, Played by Thomas Haden Church
- Here It Is: The Big Wedding (1995) TV episode, Played by Thomas Haden Church
- Boys Just Wanna Have Fun (1995) TV episode, Played by Thomas Haden Church
- Et Tu, Antonio? (1995) TV episode, Played by Thomas Haden Church
- Nuptials Off (1995) TV episode, Played by Thomas Haden Church
Brian Michael Hackett: [waving to an empty cornfield] So long, Shoeless Joe. Well, it's official: I have absolutely no idea where the hell we are.
Lowell Mather: Well, the corn's as high as an elephant's eye. I'd say we're in Iowa.
Brian Michael Hackett: That's Oklahoma, you nimrod.
Lowell Mather: [looking at Brian's feet] Well, I may be a nimrod, but at least I'm not the one standing in cow pies.
Joe Montgomery Hackett: [emerging from another section of the cornfield] Well, I couldn't find any signs of life. Any word from Antonio?
Lowell Mather: No, not since he disappeared down that dirt road. Hey, wouldn't it be neat if he got picked up by aliens? This is where it happens, you know: cornfields in Iowa!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.