Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Steve Smith (Character)
from "American Dad!" (2005)
|Photos (See all 39 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 11)|
- "American Dad!"
- Episode #12.8 (2017) TV episode, Played by Scott Grimes
- Ninety North, Zero West (2016) TV episode, Played by Scott Grimes
- Roger's Baby (2016) TV episode, Played by Scott Grimes
- Bahama Mama (2016) TV episode, Played by Scott Grimes
- Portrait of Francine's Genitals (2016) TV episode, Played by Scott Grimes
Steve Smith: [to Roger] Do you know what time it is?
Roger the Alien: Nope. We were having sex in the park and I totally lost track. I must have been making weird noises 'cause a bunch of cats wouldn't leave us alone. Had to throw a couple cats.
Steve Smith: Roger, you have to stop this.
Roger the Alien: I see. I know what's really going on here. You can't stand the fact that Snot's cool now and you're no longer king of the nerds.
Steve Smith: That's ridiculous! I mean sure there's been an established hierarchy, but...
[looks at the object that Roger has]
Steve Smith: What wh-what is that?
Roger the Alien: Oh, this? My stress ball.
Steve Smith: But there's a crack in it.
Roger the Alien: Uh-huh.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.