Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Bryce Larkin (Character)
from "Chuck" (2007)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 91)|
- Da Grinchy Code/Duck (2010) TV episode, Played by Kevin Shinick
- Chuck Versus the Ring (2009) TV episode, Played by Matt Bomer
- Chuck Versus the Break-Up (2008) TV episode, Played by Matt Bomer
- Chuck Versus the Seduction (2008) TV episode, Played by Matt Bomer
- Chuck Versus the Nemesis (2007) TV episode, Played by Matt Bomer
- Chuck Versus the Imported Hard Salami (2007) TV episode, Played by Matt Bomer
Bryce Larkin: Mr. Bartowski. Or is this an Orion conversation?
Steve Bartowski: A bit of both. I reconfigured the cube for you under two conditions. You stop looking for me and you leave my son alone.
Bryce Larkin: We asked Chuck to be on my team. He said no. Goodbye, Orion.
Steve Bartowski: You made changes to the Intersect. To my initial designs. The data architecture is different. What does this new computer do?
Bryce Larkin: You don't want to know.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.