Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Michael Coldsmith Briggs III (Character)
from Airwolf (1984) (TV)
... aka "Lobo del aire" - USA (Spanish title)
- Birds of Paradise (1986) TV episode, Played by Alex Cord
- Tracks (1986) TV episode, Played by Alex Cord
- The Girl Who Fell from the Sky (1986) TV episode, Played by Alex Cord
- Break-In at Santa Paula (1986) TV episode, Played by Alex Cord
- Hawke's Run (1986) TV episode, Played by Alex Cord
- Airwolf (1984) (TV) Played by Alex Cord
Marella: Rostoff is no ordinary agent. On his first assignment, he was decorated for saving the life of a fellow agent when the mission went sour.
Marella: That agent's name is Micheal Coldsmith Briggs III. Codename...
Stringfellow Hawke: Archangel.
Archangel: That has nothing to do with it.
Stringfellow Hawke: [chuckles] Of course not!
Archangel: Will you take the mission?
Stringfellow Hawke: [chuckles] The Third, huh?
Archangel: I wouldn't throw stones, "Stringfelllow."
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.