Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. R. Quincy, M.E. (Character)
from "Quincy M.E." (1976)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)|
- "Quincy M.E."
... aka "Quincy" - International (English title) (informal title)
- The Cutting Edge (1983) TV episode, Played by Jack Klugman
- Whatever Happened to Morris Perlmutter? (1983) TV episode, Played by Jack Klugman
- An Act of Violence (1983) TV episode, Played by Jack Klugman
- Suffer the Little Children (1983) TV episode, Played by Jack Klugman
- Women of Valor (1983) TV episode, Played by Jack Klugman
- America's Top Sleuths (2006) (TV) Played by Jack Klugman
- Cathode Fuck (1986) (V) Played by Jack Klugman (as Dr. R. Quincy)
Dr. R. Quincy, M.E.: Now I talked to Julie Reed's boyfriend and he thinks that Dr. Shafer was drunk when he performed the abortion. And that could answer a lot of the things that I found.
Dr. Blair - Chief of Surgery: Then why didn't he say anything? Why didn't he try to stop Dr. Shafer?
Dr. R. Quincy, M.E.: Oh, come on. How can a kid stop a doctor from operating? Besides, that's your job, not his.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.