Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Testament: The Bible in Animation" (1996)
Please see the IMDb GetSatisfaction Character announcement for details.
- Caravaggio and My Mother the Pope (2017) Played by Lonnie 'Lono' Woodley (as King Belshazzar)
- "Agents of Babylon" (2015) TV series Played by John Sillup
- The Book of Daniel (2013) Played by Philip Anthony-Rodriguez
- Belshazzar (2008) (TV) Played by Kenneth Tarver
- "Testament: The Bible in Animation"
- Daniel (1996) TV episode, Played by Bill Nighy
- "Animated Stories from the Bible"
- Daniel (1993) TV episode, Played by John Lesko
- Play of Daniel (1961) (TV) Played by Robert Moore
- Slaves of Babylon (1953) Played by Michael Ansara (as Prince Belshazzar)
- Intolerance: Love's Struggle Throughout the Ages (1916) Played by Alfred Paget (as Prince Belshazzar)
... aka "Intolerance" - USA (short title)
... aka "Intolerance: A Sun-Play of the Ages" - USA (copyright title)
- The Fall of Babylon (1911) Played by Theo Frenkel
Belshazzar: [seeing the writing on the wall] Magus! Magus! Read it and you'll have riches beyond man's dreams! Gold, silver, frankincense armies of slaves, anything, yes?
Chief Magus: I... well... it looks like...
Belshazzar: You'll be my chief minister, viceroy...
Daniel: Would Your Majesty care to hear the interpretation?
Belshazzar: You can read it?... Everything I've offered!
Daniel: Keep your gifts! Reward someone else. Even your father, proud as he was came to understanding in the end, but not you.
Daniel: Mene, mene, The Lord God has numbered the days of your reign and brought it to an end. Tekel, you have been weighed in the balance and found wanting! Upharsin, your kingdom will has been divided amongst the Medes and Persians!
Chief Magus: How dare he! How dare this foreigner insult the King of Babylon in this way? This is our King! And who are you? An Israeliste, a hostage! Don't listen to him Your Majesty, this is nonsense!
Ashpenaz: Your Majesty! Your Majesty, look!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.