Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Prince Alexander (Character)
from King's Quest VI: Heir Today, Gone Tomorrow (1992) (VG)
- King's Quest III Redux: To Heir Is Human (2011) (VG) Played by Robert Adamson
- The Silver Lining: Episode 1 - What Is Decreed Must Be (2010) (VG) Played by Michael Fortunato
- King's Quest III: To Heir Is Human (2006) (VG) Played by Cris Skelton / Cris Skelton (as Gwydion)
- King's Quest VI: Heir Today, Gone Tomorrow (1992) (VG) Played by Robby Benson
- King's Quest V: Absence Makes the Heart Go Yonder (1990) (VG) Played by Barry T. Smith
[Saladin is about to kill Alexander]
Prince Alexander: Wait! If you love your princess, you'll hear me out. The vizier is *not* what he appears to be. Cassima is in terrible danger! I have proof that this is so. For your princess's sake, you must believe me!
[hands him the letter]
Captain Saladin: Let me see that!
Narrator: Saladin reads the letter, his sword point still against Alexander's throat. Alexander watches the guard dog's noble face darken with rage.
Captain Saladin: [hands back the letter] Grr, this is treason. I'll have his throat! But how do I know this letter is not a forgery? You could have written this yourself!
Prince Alexander: But I did not! Have you no doubts of your own about Alhazred? Don't you see? All he wants is the crown! Cassima is being coerced! We must stop the wedding!
Captain Saladin: It is true. I have had my suspicions about the vizier, especially when King Caliphim and Queen Allaria died.
[sheathes his sword]
Captain Saladin: But I have seen Cassima with him several times. She appears to be quite happy, even enthusiastic. I don't believe she could love him if he truly were so wicked.
See more »