Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Eddie Cantor (Character)
from The Eddie Cantor Story (1953)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "Boardwalk Empire"
- New York Sour (2013) TV episode, Played by Stephen DeRosa
- You'd Be Surprised (2012) TV episode, Played by Stephen DeRosa
- Resolution (2012) TV episode, Played by Stephen DeRosa
- A Dangerous Maid (2011) TV episode, Played by Stephen DeRosa
- A Return to Normalcy (2010) TV episode, Played by Stephen DeRosa
- The Rat Pack (1998) (TV) Played by Greg Berg
- Ziegfeld: The Man and His Women (1978) (TV) Played by Richard Shea
- The Eddie Cantor Story (1953) Played by Keefe Brasselle
- "The Jack Benny Program"
... aka "The Jack Benny Show" - USA (informal title)
... aka "The Lucky Strike Program" - USA (alternative title)
- Fred Allen Show (1953) TV episode, Played by Eddie Cantor
- What's Up Doc? (1950) Played by Mel Blanc
- Thank Your Lucky Stars (1943) Played by Eddie Cantor
- Mother Goose Goes Hollywood (1938) Played by Dave Barry
- It Happened in Hollywood (1937) Played by Frankie Farr
- The Great Ziegfeld (1936) Played by Buddy Doyle
- Pretty Ladies (1925) Played by James Quinn
Farnsworth: [On the phone, posing as a fictitious Southern reporter for a non-existent newspaper] Mr. Cantor, sir, this is Colonel Robert E. Jefferson of the Montgomery Post Gazette. What we all down here wants, from you all up there, is the complete story of your life, sir... Now, you begin right at the beginning, sir, and don't omit any of the details, no matter how boring they may be, sir. Yes, sir.
Eddie Cantor: Fine! Well, Colonel, my ancestors crossed the Plains in the first covered wagon. If you ever saw my ancestors, you'd understand *why* the wagon was covered - huh, huh, huh!... Don't print that!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.