Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
The Countess DeLave (Character)
from The Women (1939)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Videos|
- The Women (2008/I) Played by Bette Midler (as Leah Miller)
- Stage on Screen: The Women (2002) (TV) Played by Rue McClanahan (as Countess DeLage)
- The Opposite Sex (1956) Played by Agnes Moorehead (as Countess de Brion)
- "Producers' Showcase"
- The Women (1955) TV episode, Played by Mary Boland
- The Women (1939) Played by Mary Boland (as The Countess De Lave)
Mary Haines: [Introduces them] This is the Countess DeLave... Mrs. Howard Fowler.
Countess DeLave: [Same time] How do you do?
Sylvia Fowler: [Same time] How do you do?
Mary Haines: And Miriam Aarons.
Miriam Aarons: How do you do?
Sylvia Fowler: [Looks closely at Miriam's flat chest] How do *you* do?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.