Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Rocket J. Squirrel (Character)
from "Rocky and His Friends" (1959)
|Photos (See all 15 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 222)|
- Rocky and Bullwinkle (2014) Played by June Foray (as Rocky)
- "Robot Chicken"
- Papercut to Aorta (2013) TV episode, Played by Seth Green
- The Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle (2000) Played by June Foray (as Rocky) / Susan Berman (as Rocky)
- "Rocky and His Friends"
... aka "Rocky & Bullwinkle & Friends" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show" - USA (syndication title)
- Boris Makes His Move or The Mice Man Cometh/Big Cheese Boris or I'd Rather Be Rat (1961) TV episode, Played by June Foray
- Window Pains or The Moosetrap/Doorway to Danger or Doom in the Room (1961) TV episode, Played by June Foray
- Knock on Wood or Bullwinkle Takes the Rap/A Knock for the Rock or The Lamp Is Low (1961) TV episode, Played by June Foray
- Metal-Eating Mice/Bullwinkle Bites Back! or Nothing But the Tooth (1961) TV episode, Played by June Foray
- Battle of the Giants or It Takes Two to Tangle/Bye Bye Boris or Farewell My Ugly (1961) TV episode, Played by June Foray
Bullwinkle: Rocky's right, Karen, and two rights don't make a wrong!
Rocky: Bullwinkle, that's not what you mean!
Bullwinkle: You mean two rights do make a wrong?
Bullwinkle: I always thought two rights made a U-turn.
Karen: I don't know how much more of this I can take.
Bullwinkle: Well, let's find out. Two U-turns make a circle, two circles make a figure-8, two figure-8's make a butterfly...
Karen: Look, all I want from you guys are results, okay?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.