Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lord Byron (Character)
from Byron (2003) (TV)
|Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Frankenstein's Patchwork Monster (2015) Played by Jason John Beebe
- "Living with Frankenstein"
- Dangerous Decisions (2012) TV episode, Played by Steve Brian
- Frank Grows Up (2012) TV episode, Played by Steve Brian
- The New Romantics (2012) TV episode, Played by Steve Brian
- Temper, Temper (2012) TV episode, Played by Steve Brian
- Mary Shelley (2012) TV episode, Played by Steve Brian
- Lives and Deaths of the Poets (2011) Played by Lou Zammichieli
- "Prophets of Science Fiction"
- Mary Shelley (2011) TV episode, Played by Matt Drago
- "The Romantics"
- Eternity (2011) TV episode, Played by Joseph Millson
- The Stone (2011) Played by Ade Andrews
... aka "The Stone: No Soul Unturned" - USA (DVD box title)
- Duck Dollas in the 21st Century: The Return of Dr. Cranium (2007) (V) Played by Lord Byron
- "Time Warp Trio"
- Nightmare on Joe's Street (2006) TV episode, Played by Matthew Edison
- Beau Brummell: This Charming Man (2006) (TV) Played by Matthew Rhys
- "The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy"
... aka "Grim & Evil" - USA (original title)
- Ecto-Cooler/The Schlubs (2005) TV episode, Played by Greg Ellis
- Verführerische und böse Blutsauger - Draculas Museum in Laubach (2004) TV episode, Played by Uwe Sommerlad
- Shin angyo onshi (2004) Played by Michael Dalmon (as Lord Byon)
... aka "Blade of the Phantom Master" - USA (DVD title)
- Frankenstein: Birth of a Monster (2003) (TV) Played by Stephen Mangan
- "The Mark Steel Lectures"
- Lord Byron (2003) TV episode, Played by Gerard Logan
- Byron (2003) (TV) Played by Jonny Lee Miller
- Ghosts of Albion: Legacy (2003) (TV) Played by Joe McFadden
- Pandaemonium (2000) Played by Guy Lankester
- "Emily of New Moon"
- Love Knots (1999) TV episode, Played by Chip Chuipka
- Conceiving Ada (1997) Played by Michael Oosterom
... aka "Clone of Ada" - Japan (English title)
- The Modern Prometheus (1997) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Firth
- "Star Trek: Voyager"
... aka "Voyager" - USA (short title)
- Darkling (1997) TV episode, Played by Christopher Clarke
- The Poetry Hall of Fame (1993) (TV) Played by Neil Hunt
- Byron, i balada enos daimonismenou (1992) Played by Manos Vakousis (as George Gordon Byron)
- Roger Corman's Frankenstein Unbound (1990) Played by Jason Patric
- Rowing with the Wind (1988) Played by Hugh Grant
... aka "Remando al viento" - Spain (original title)
- Haunted Summer (1988) Played by Philip Anglim
- "Black Adder the Third"
... aka "Blackadder III" - USA (video title)
- Ink and Incapability (1987) TV episode, Played by Steve Steen (as Byron)
- Gothic (1986) Played by Gabriel Byrne (as Byron)
- Jazzin' for Blue Jean (1984) (V) Played by David Bowie (as Screamin' Lord Byron)
- "I Remember Nelson"
- Love (1982) TV episode, Played by Sylvester Morand
- "Athanates istories agapis" (1976) TV series Played by Nikos Galanos
- Byron libérateur de la Grèce ou Le jardin des héros (1973) (TV) Played by Jean-François Poron (as Byron)
- Lady Caroline Lamb (1972) Played by Richard Chamberlain
... aka "Lady Caroline" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- Shelley (1972) (TV) Played by Peter Bowles (as Byron)
- Byron (1970) TV episode, Played by Keith Barron (as Byron)
- Jeremy Brett as Byron (1970) TV episode, Played by Jeremy Brett (as Byron)
- Gidget (1959) Played by Burt Metcalfe
- "Armchair Theatre"
- Death of Satan (1958) TV episode, Played by Barry Hirst
- "CBC Summer Theatre"
- The Return of Don Juan (1955) TV episode, Played by Alan Nunn
- The Finest Gift (1955) (TV) Played by Tod Andrews
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: The Finest Gift (#4.3)" - USA (anthology series)
- Beau Brummell (1954) Played by Noel Willman
- Helter Skelter (1949) Played by Dennis Price
- The Bad Lord Byron (1949) Played by Dennis Price
- The Last Rose of Summer (1937) Played by Malcolm Graham
- The Bride of Frankenstein (1935) Played by Gavin Gordon
... aka "Bride of Frankenstein" - USA (original title)
- Beau Brummel (1924) Played by George Beranger
- The Life of Lord Byron (1922) Played by Howard Gaye
... aka "A Prince of Lovers" - UK (original title)
- Blackadder Rides Again (2008) (TV) Played by Steve Steen (as Byron)
- "Cinema mil"
- Episode #1.11 (2005) TV episode, Played by Hugh Grant
- The Frankenstein Files: How Hollywood Made a Monster (2002) (V) Played by Gavin Gordon
Lord Byron: Yesterday I said something to Claire, which I would like to say to you personally.
Mary Shelley: I know, Claire told me. But I would not mind hearing it again.
Lord Byron: I merely wished to say how much I like you, Mary. And Shelley.
John Polidori: I was just saying to Mr. Shelley that it would be a good idea to read horror stories during the evenings. Fiction is by far the best vaccine against reality.
Lord Byron: It is a very good idea, Polidori. But I propose that in honor of Shelley, instead of vaccinating ourselves against reality, we should invent it anew. Mary was just promising me that she is going to write a horror story. Each one of us will write the most horrifying tale that he or she can imagine. And we shall demonstrate that reality is always even more horrifying.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.