Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "That '70s Show" (1998)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 210)|
- "That '70s Show"
- Love of My Life (2006) TV episode, Played by Tommy Chong
- That '70s Finale (2006) TV episode, Played by Tommy Chong
- Leaving Home Ain't Easy (2006) TV episode, Played by Tommy Chong
- Sheer Heart Attack (2006) TV episode, Played by Tommy Chong
- We Will Rock You (2006) TV episode, Played by Tommy Chong
Eric: Okay, guys. Road trip checklist. Car: Check. Okay. We're good.
Fez: Is there anything about Canada we need to know before we get there?
Steven Hyde: Well, the beer is stronger, and as a result, their women look prettier.
Fez: Then let's haul ass to Canada!
Eric: Okay. Shh. Fez. If my dad finds out that we're going to Canada uh, for beer, no less, he's gonna start killing people, okay? People like us. So keep it down.
Michael Kelso: [Runs up to the guys] All right! Canada! Whoo-hoo! Beer!
[blows his horn]
Eric: Kelso, you're not going.
Michael Kelso: What? Why not?
Steven Hyde: Because this is a risky mission and you tend to screw these things up.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.