Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from 101 Dalmatians (1961)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 8)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Papercut to Aorta (2013) TV episode, Played by Lauren Ambrose (as Anita Radcliffe)
- "Once Upon a Time"
... aka "OUaT" - USA (informal short title)
- Child of the Moon (2012) TV episode, Played by Annabeth Gish
- 101 Dalmatians II: Patch's London Adventure (2003) (V) Played by Jodi Benson
... aka "101 Dalmatians 2: Patch's London Adventure" - International (English title) (imdb display title), UK (imdb display title)
- "101 Dalmatians: The Series"
... aka "101 Dalmatians" - USA (short title)
- Dalmatian Vacation, Part 3: Dearly Beloved (1998) TV episode, Played by Kath Soucie (as Anita Dearly)
- Dalmatian Vacation, Part 2: Cross-Country Calamity (1998) TV episode, Played by Kath Soucie (as Anita Dearly)
- Dalmatian Vacation, Part 1: Road Warriors (1998) TV episode, Played by Kath Soucie (as Anita Dearly)
- Good Neighbor Cruella/Animal House Party (1998) TV episode, Played by Kath Soucie (as Anita Dearly)
- Dog Food Day Afternoon/Spot's Fairy God-Chicken (1998) TV episode, Played by Kath Soucie (as Anita Dearly)
- 101 Dalmatians (1996) Played by Joely Richardson
- 101 Dalmatians (1961) Played by Lisa Davis / Helene Stanley
... aka "One Hundred and One Dalmatians" - USA (original title)
... aka "Walt Disney's 101 Dalmatians" - USA (alternative title)
Anita: [as the soot covered Dalmatians barge into the Radcliffe house] What on earth?
Roger: What's with the Labradors?
Nanny: No, they're all covered in soot. Look, here's Lucky!
Roger: [wipes off Pongo's face] Why, Pongo Boy, is that you? Oh-ho! Pongo! Pongo! It's Pongo!
Anita: [wipes off Perdita's face] And Perdy! Oh, my darling!
Nanny: [dusts off the puppies one by one] And Rolly, and Penny, and Freckles! Oh, ho, ho! They're all here!
Roger: It's a miracle!
Anita: Oh Rog, what a wonderful Christmas present!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.