Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Debbie Thornberry (Character)
from Rugrats Go Wild (2003)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- "The Wild Thornberrys"
- Eliza Unplugged (2004) TV episode, Played by Danielle Harris
- Look Who's Squawking (2003) TV episode, Played by Danielle Harris
- Sir Nigel: Part 2 (2003) TV episode, Played by Danielle Harris
- Sir Nigel: Part 1 (2003) TV episode, Played by Danielle Harris
- Clash and Learn (2003) TV episode, Played by Danielle Harris
- Rugrats Go Wild (2003) Played by Danielle Harris
- The Wild Thornberrys Movie (2002) Played by Danielle Harris
- The Wild Thornberrys: The Origin of Donnie (2001) (TV) Played by Danielle Harris
... aka "The Origin of Donnie" - USA (short title)
Angelica Pickles: [Debbie and Angelica are chilling out on the beach, eating Oreo-type biscuits] These are much better than the cookies we got back at the grass hut, and I don't have to share with no dumb babies!
[realising she almost blew her cover]
Angelica Pickles: Uh, I mean, dumb baby savages!
Debbie Thornberry: [raising her sunglasses up] Tell me about it! I have to share with a pigtailed weirdo, a jungle freak, and a monkey in a tank top!
[Debbie drinks her soda, finished it and belches, then hands her empty glass to Angelica]
Debbie Thornberry: Uh, refill?
Angelica Pickles: Why do I have to get it?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.