Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
The Beatles (Character)
from A Hard Day's Night (1964)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- "Stars in Their Eyes"
- Popstars in Their Eyes (2001) TV episode, Played by Christian Ingebrigtsen / Ben Adams / Paul Marazzi / Mark Read
- Frontierland (1995) Played by Morsa
- Give My Regards to Broad Street (1984) Played by Ringo Starr (as Ringo)
- Magical Mystery Tour (1967) (TV) Played by Paul McCartney (as Major McCartney)
- "The Beatles" (1965) TV series Played by The Beatles
- A Hard Day's Night (1964) Played by Ringo Starr (as Ringo)
[Grandfather and Ringo are held in a police station]
Grandfather: Have they roughed you up yet?
Grandfather: Oh, they're a desperate crew of drippings, and they've fists like mature hams for pounding poor defenseless lads like you. One of us has got to escape. I'll get the boys. Hold on, son, I'll be back here.
Ringo: For me?
Grandfather: And if they get you on the floor, watch out for your brisket.
Ringo: They seem all right to me.
Grandfather: Ah, sure, that's what they want you to think. All coppers are villains.
Police Inspector: Would you two like a cup of tea?
Grandfather: See, *sly* villains.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.