Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Tommy Mullaney (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
- "L.A. Law"
- Finish Line (1994) TV episode, Played by John Spencer
- Whistle Stop (1994) TV episode, Played by John Spencer
- How Am I Driving? (1994) TV episode, Played by John Spencer
- Tunnel of Love (1994) TV episode, Played by John Spencer
- Dead Issue (1994) TV episode, Played by John Spencer
[C.J. intervenes in a near-fistfight between Rollins and Mullaney]
Cara Jean 'C.J.' Lamb: Will you two knock it off! Jonathan, please leave.
Cara Jean 'C.J.' Lamb: [to Mullaney] And you!
Tommy Mullaney: What? He barges in here telling me how to try a case!
Cara Jean 'C.J.' Lamb: Well why did you take the case in the first place for God's sake?
Tommy Mullaney: Because the money's good, there's good publicity and I get my name in the news. Why do you thing I took the case?
Cara Jean 'C.J.' Lamb: Tommy, the prosecuter is your ex-wife. You took the case to beat up on her, lose to her, anything so you can be the same room with her. You want to do any to make sure that Zoey remains part of your life.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.