Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Michael Kuzak (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)|
- L.A. Law: The Movie (2002) (TV) Played by Harry Hamlin
- "L.A. Law"
- Since I Fell for You (1991) TV episode, Played by Harry Hamlin
- On the Toad Again (1991) TV episode, Played by Harry Hamlin
- There Goes the Judge (1991) TV episode, Played by Harry Hamlin
- Speak, Lawyers, for Me (1991) TV episode, Played by Harry Hamlin
- As God Is My Co-Defendant (1991) TV episode, Played by Harry Hamlin
- Mickey's 60th Birthday (1988) (TV) Played by Harry Hamlin
... aka "Mickey's 60th Birthday Anniversary Shorts Programme" - USA (video title)
Judge Constance Gregg: Mr. Sifuentes, do you have anything to say before we render our decision?
Victor Sifuentes: Only that has never been our intention to minimize the importance of ethical standards. I've simply tried to make the Committee aware of the difficulty of Mr. Kuzak's situation. Now, Mike's record both as a prosecutor and in private practice has been exemplary. I was just hope that his action be taken in context.
Judge Constance Gregg: Mr. Kuzak, your Counsel has argued that the action of Richard Mathers justify your own. Doesn't work that way. What he did constitutes fraud. What you did constitutes devious and unethical behavior. Utterly at odds with our code of conduct. Now, since Mr...
See more »