Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Michael Kuzak (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)|
- L.A. Law: The Movie (2002) (TV) Played by Harry Hamlin
- "L.A. Law"
- Since I Fell for You (1991) TV episode, Played by Harry Hamlin
- On the Toad Again (1991) TV episode, Played by Harry Hamlin
- There Goes the Judge (1991) TV episode, Played by Harry Hamlin
- Speak, Lawyers, for Me (1991) TV episode, Played by Harry Hamlin
- As God Is My Co-Defendant (1991) TV episode, Played by Harry Hamlin
- Mickey's 60th Birthday (1988) (TV) Played by Harry Hamlin
... aka "Mickey's 60th Birthday Anniversary Shorts Programme" - USA (video title)
Jonathan Rollins: [Here at the cell] What happens now?
Michael Kuzak: Well, we just sit here.
Jonathan Rollins: No, I mean the trial. What happens?
Michael Kuzak: Well, we're on the panel a new jury and we'll start all over again.
Jonathan Rollins: With Judge Stone still sitting?
Michael Kuzak: I'll make another motion for recusal but the way things are going on. Jonathan, I want you to try this case.
Jonathan Rollins: Okay.
Michael Kuzak: Are you sure?
Jonathan Rollins: Yeah. Yeah, I'll try the case.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.