Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Michael Kuzak (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)|
- L.A. Law: The Movie (2002) (TV) Played by Harry Hamlin
- "L.A. Law"
- Since I Fell for You (1991) TV episode, Played by Harry Hamlin
- On the Toad Again (1991) TV episode, Played by Harry Hamlin
- There Goes the Judge (1991) TV episode, Played by Harry Hamlin
- Speak, Lawyers, for Me (1991) TV episode, Played by Harry Hamlin
- As God Is My Co-Defendant (1991) TV episode, Played by Harry Hamlin
- Mickey's 60th Birthday (1988) (TV) Played by Harry Hamlin
... aka "Mickey's 60th Birthday Anniversary Shorts Programme" - USA (video title)
Michael Kuzak: Did you read the brief?
Earl Williams: I've read it. It's good.
Michael Kuzak: We argue on Wednesday, I'll call you as soon it's over.
Earl Williams: I, uh, shouldn't be trying get my hopes here, should I?
Michael Kuzak: Death penalty appeals are usually losers, I'm not going to lie to you about that, but we do have a chance, Earl, we have a legitimate chance.
Earl Williams: How long does it take down to make up their minds?
Michael Kuzak: We usually taken under advisement. But you never know what this kind of case they could decide pretty quickly.
Earl Williams: This... is it. Isn't it, Michael?
Michael Kuzak: [Scoff] Not necessarily. We've got plenty of appeals left. We haven't even got into Federal Court yet, so...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.