Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Michael Kuzak (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)|
- L.A. Law: The Movie (2002) (TV) Played by Harry Hamlin
- "L.A. Law"
- Since I Fell for You (1991) TV episode, Played by Harry Hamlin
- On the Toad Again (1991) TV episode, Played by Harry Hamlin
- There Goes the Judge (1991) TV episode, Played by Harry Hamlin
- Speak, Lawyers, for Me (1991) TV episode, Played by Harry Hamlin
- As God Is My Co-Defendant (1991) TV episode, Played by Harry Hamlin
- Mickey's 60th Birthday (1988) (TV) Played by Harry Hamlin
... aka "Mickey's 60th Birthday Anniversary Shorts Programme" - USA (video title)
D.A. Marcia Fusco: Officer Chisholm claims that he was fired upon first, by two unknown drug dealers. There's no evidence to suggest that these two drug dealers even exist, no stray bullets were ever found, and though Mr. Chisholm never took a lie detector test.
Michael Kuzak: Objection.
Judge Walter Stone: Ms. Fusco, you know better than that. Members of the Jury, whether or not the accused took a polygraph test is have no relevance, and you have to give that no consideration.
Michael Kuzak: Move for a mistrial.
Judge Walter Stone: Approached.
[Mr. Kuzak and Ms. Fusco approached the sidebar of Judge Walter Stone. Brian has a whispering talk with Jonathan]
Judge Walter Stone: You're not getting a mistrial.
Michael Kuzak: For God's sake, Your Honor.
Judge Walter Stone: She didn't say he failed it.
Michael Kuzak: She implied that he refused to take it.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.