Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Michael Kuzak (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)|
- L.A. Law: The Movie (2002) (TV) Played by Harry Hamlin
- "L.A. Law"
- Since I Fell for You (1991) TV episode, Played by Harry Hamlin
- On the Toad Again (1991) TV episode, Played by Harry Hamlin
- There Goes the Judge (1991) TV episode, Played by Harry Hamlin
- Speak, Lawyers, for Me (1991) TV episode, Played by Harry Hamlin
- As God Is My Co-Defendant (1991) TV episode, Played by Harry Hamlin
- Mickey's 60th Birthday (1988) (TV) Played by Harry Hamlin
... aka "Mickey's 60th Birthday Anniversary Shorts Programme" - USA (video title)
Michael Kuzak: Well I moved we skip the trial and proceed immediately to sentencing.
Judge Walter Stone: Don't get smart with me.
Michael Kuzak: That juror was not only predisposed to see a race thing here, he took a potshot at me.
Judge Walter Stone: Maybe you provoked him.
[Michael sighed, looked at Jonathan. Jonathan shrugged]
Michael Kuzak: Your Honor, I move that you recuse yourself from this case.
D.A. Marcia Fusco: Opposed.
Judge Walter Stone: On what grounds?
Michael Kuzak: On the grounds that you like Rogoff are too politically scared to do the job here.
Judge Walter Stone: If I was scared, I would find a way to get off this case. I would dodge this thing like an oncoming train, which is exactly what it is. But this judge doesn't delay justice simply because the victims are black. And this judge doesn't all out favors and continuances the defendants simply because they happen to be police officers.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.