Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Michael Kuzak (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)|
- L.A. Law: The Movie (2002) (TV) Played by Harry Hamlin
- "L.A. Law"
- Since I Fell for You (1991) TV episode, Played by Harry Hamlin
- On the Toad Again (1991) TV episode, Played by Harry Hamlin
- There Goes the Judge (1991) TV episode, Played by Harry Hamlin
- Speak, Lawyers, for Me (1991) TV episode, Played by Harry Hamlin
- As God Is My Co-Defendant (1991) TV episode, Played by Harry Hamlin
- Mickey's 60th Birthday (1988) (TV) Played by Harry Hamlin
... aka "Mickey's 60th Birthday Anniversary Shorts Programme" - USA (video title)
Michael Kuzak: Michael Kuzak, attorney representing Justin Pregerson. I'd like to talk to the investigating officer.
Sgt. McKlosky: Which that would be Detective Tuttle.
Detective Lester Tuttle: Yeah, I'll get right up to it.
[Hang up the phone]
Detective Lester Tuttle: Lester, to his friends.
Michael Kuzak: What's all the excitement?
Detective Lester Tuttle: Memo out of Devision. We gotta search all attorneys before they go in. Lawyer brought a gun I to South Central. His client tried to shoot his way out. Speaking of which, your client is a real citizen, counselor. This time we got him on rape, assault, oral cop, sodomy. Not to mention that he's violated his probation in six different ways.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.