Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Michael Kuzak (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)|
- L.A. Law: The Movie (2002) (TV) Played by Harry Hamlin
- "L.A. Law"
- Since I Fell for You (1991) TV episode, Played by Harry Hamlin
- On the Toad Again (1991) TV episode, Played by Harry Hamlin
- There Goes the Judge (1991) TV episode, Played by Harry Hamlin
- Speak, Lawyers, for Me (1991) TV episode, Played by Harry Hamlin
- As God Is My Co-Defendant (1991) TV episode, Played by Harry Hamlin
- Mickey's 60th Birthday (1988) (TV) Played by Harry Hamlin
... aka "Mickey's 60th Birthday Anniversary Shorts Programme" - USA (video title)
[Back at the courthouse in the city of Los Angeles. Here at Judge Stone's chambers, Judge Stone reads the letter]
Judge Walter Stone: This is a last-minute stunt.
Michael Kuzak: It's no stunt, Your Honor, my client seeks to discharge me as counsel. That's his prerogative.
Judge Walter Stone: What's wrong?
Michael Kuzak: As long as I am still his lawyer, I would like all dialog to go through with me, please.
Judge Walter Stone: Denied. You want a new lawyer? You're so glad to tell me why.
Brian Chisolm: We had differences of opinion, which I feel compromise Mr. Kuzak's ability to provide effective representation.
Judge Walter Stone: Such as?
Michael Kuzak: Work product. Don't answer.
Judge Walter Stone: Fine. Mr. Rollins will be your lawyer. We start tomorrow.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.