Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Robert McNamara (Character)
from Path to War (2002) (TV)
- Grace of Monaco (2014) Played by Philip Delancy
- "The Kennedys"
- Lancer and Lace (2011) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Whittaker
- Cuban Missiles (2011) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Whittaker
- Bobby's War (2011) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Whittaker
- Bay of Pigs (2011) TV episode, Played by Jonathan Whittaker
- Path to War (2002) (TV) Played by Alec Baldwin
- We Were Soldiers (2002) Played by Brian Carpenter (as Sec. of Defense Robert McNamara)
... aka "Once and Forever" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- Roots of the Cuban Missile Crisis (2001) (V) Played by Dylan Baker
- Thirteen Days (2000) Played by Dylan Baker
- Jackie Bouvier Kennedy Onassis (2000) (TV) Played by James Rae
- "Robert Kennedy and His Times"
- Episode #1.1 (1985) TV episode, Played by Mitchell Ryan
- "Kennedy" (1983) TV series Played by David Schramm
- The Missiles of October (1974) (TV) Played by Dana Elcar (as Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara)
- Die Kuba-Krise 1962 (1969) (TV) Played by Hanns Ernst Jäger
Lyndon Baines Johnson: How many planes will we lose?
Gen. Earle 'Buzz' Wheeler: 20 to 25.
Lyndon Baines Johnson: How many casualties?
Gen. Earle 'Buzz' Wheeler: 50.
Robert McNamara, Secretary of Defense: 50 to 300 is my estimate, and if the bombs miss, it can go as high as 12,000, with fifty percent of these civilians and fifty percent of those killed.
Gen. Earle 'Buzz' Wheeler: Of course, we don't plan these strikes to miss our targets.
Lyndon Baines Johnson: But you do miss sometimes. And this time you could hit a Russian ship. And the bomber pilot will be a kid from Johnson City, Texas, and that'll be the kid that starts World War III, thank you very much.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.