Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Victor Sifuentes (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
- "L.A. Law"
- Say Goodnight Gracie (1992) TV episode, Played by Jimmy Smits
- Steal It Again, Sam (1992) TV episode, Played by Jimmy Smits
- Since I Fell for You (1991) TV episode, Played by Jimmy Smits
- On the Toad Again (1991) TV episode, Played by Jimmy Smits
- There Goes the Judge (1991) TV episode, Played by Jimmy Smits
- "Cop Rock"
- Potts Don't Fail Me Now (1990) TV episode, Played by Jimmy Smits
- Mickey's 60th Birthday (1988) (TV) Played by Jimmy Smits
... aka "Mickey's 60th Birthday Anniversary Shorts Programme" - USA (video title)
Victor Sifuentes: Your Honor, I'd like to move that Ms. Van Owen be disqualified from this trial.
Grace Van Owen: What?
Judge Jonathan Cramer: On what grounds?
Victor Sifuentes: Conflicts-of-Interest, Judge, she personally involved with a member of my firm, and I...
Grace Van Owen: Give me a break.
Victor Sifuentes: I didn't think you would pose any conflicts, Your Honor, but I have just learned that Ms. Van Owen has had communications with Mr. Kuzak regarding this case, and I think the interest of justice here...
Grace Van Owen: I've had no significant communications with Mr. Kuzak concerning this matter, Judge. And Mr. Sifuentes has been fully aware of this relationship long before he took this case. He's simply brought up this motion now so that he could buy extra time while he continues his manhunt for Willie Kosar.
Judge Jonathan Cramer: Your motion is denied, Mr. Sifuentes.
Victor Sifuentes: In the alternative then, Your Honor, I would like some time to look for Mr. Kosar, his testimony is certainly vital...
Grace Van Owen: There is no reasonable expectation that he will ever be found. We've looked for him, too, Judge, he's gone.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.