Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Victor Sifuentes (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
- "L.A. Law"
- Say Goodnight Gracie (1992) TV episode, Played by Jimmy Smits
- Steal It Again, Sam (1992) TV episode, Played by Jimmy Smits
- Since I Fell for You (1991) TV episode, Played by Jimmy Smits
- On the Toad Again (1991) TV episode, Played by Jimmy Smits
- There Goes the Judge (1991) TV episode, Played by Jimmy Smits
- "Cop Rock"
- Potts Don't Fail Me Now (1990) TV episode, Played by Jimmy Smits
- Mickey's 60th Birthday (1988) (TV) Played by Jimmy Smits
... aka "Mickey's 60th Birthday Anniversary Shorts Programme" - USA (video title)
Federal Judge Jackson: Mr. Keene?
State Attorney Allard Keene: Your Honors, there is absolutely no indication that this new evidence would have made any difference, the jury heard ad nauseam that Mr. Rodriguez was a user of methyl green.
Federal Judge Constance Greg: Uh, Mr. Keene, excuse me. Mr. Sifuentes, as compelling as your argument may have been, this study does not constitute substantial new evidence, and as we previously stated, your personal relationship with Hector Rodriguez is simply not relevant. Your application for an emergency stay is denied. You can try your luck with the Supreme Court, but we're not interfering with the execution.
Victor Sifuentes: You haven't seen the evidence yet, Your Honor...
Federal Judge Constance Greg: Mr. Sifuentes, that's enough.
Victor Sifuentes: No, it's not enough! Look, I don't care how damn busy your schedules are!
Federal Judge Jackson: One more word, Counselor, and you're in contempt.
Victor Sifuentes: He is off the drugs!
[Victor turned behind Norman]
Victor Sifuentes: 8 years now, he has been a model prisoners...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.