Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Victor Sifuentes (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
- "L.A. Law"
- Say Goodnight Gracie (1992) TV episode, Played by Jimmy Smits
- Steal It Again, Sam (1992) TV episode, Played by Jimmy Smits
- Since I Fell for You (1991) TV episode, Played by Jimmy Smits
- On the Toad Again (1991) TV episode, Played by Jimmy Smits
- There Goes the Judge (1991) TV episode, Played by Jimmy Smits
- "Cop Rock"
- Potts Don't Fail Me Now (1990) TV episode, Played by Jimmy Smits
- Mickey's 60th Birthday (1988) (TV) Played by Jimmy Smits
... aka "Mickey's 60th Birthday Anniversary Shorts Programme" - USA (video title)
Douglas Brackman, Jr.: Proceeding along, Parral vs. Dayan. Victor?
Victor Sifuentes: Yes. The hospital has settled out, leaving just the good doctor. We offer 40,000, but they objective.
Jonathan Rollins: Isn't 40,000 a little low for wrongful death?
Victor Sifuentes: Well, the victim was terminal anyway, Jonathan, so the damage claims a little weak. Start today.
Douglas Brackman, Jr.: Keep us surprised. People vs. Earl Williams. For no masse.
Michael Kuzak: Motion to dismissed Wednesday.
Leland McKenzie: A chance of getting this kicked?
Michael Kuzak: Slim. But Pinto has been seen in the PI's, I'm working with expect to find him.
Leland McKenzie: And then?
Michael Kuzak: I question him. Which reminds me, if I did find the guy, and I need somebody to be there with me when I talk to him. I may need an impeachment witness down the road.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.