Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Victor Sifuentes (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
- "L.A. Law"
- Say Goodnight Gracie (1992) TV episode, Played by Jimmy Smits
- Steal It Again, Sam (1992) TV episode, Played by Jimmy Smits
- Since I Fell for You (1991) TV episode, Played by Jimmy Smits
- On the Toad Again (1991) TV episode, Played by Jimmy Smits
- There Goes the Judge (1991) TV episode, Played by Jimmy Smits
- "Cop Rock"
- Potts Don't Fail Me Now (1990) TV episode, Played by Jimmy Smits
- Mickey's 60th Birthday (1988) (TV) Played by Jimmy Smits
... aka "Mickey's 60th Birthday Anniversary Shorts Programme" - USA (video title)
Jimmy Hoffs: This is it? Your fancy office?
Victor Sifuentes: Shut up.
Jimmy Hoffs: Oh, I can see why you left the PD's office, look at there's a desk and a rug.
Victor Sifuentes: So, come on. You really brought suit against this liquor company?
Jimmy Hoffs: It's a good cause of action, Victor. 40-year-old dentist, moderate to occasional drinker, never to excess, cirrhosis of the liver, dead.
Victor Sifuentes: And you can prove that it was the booze that killed him?
Jimmy Hoffs: I've got to forensic pathologists who can prove it. And it gets better. 18 years the guy drank only one thing. Newstead blended, which means I don't have to argue any market share theory, I can go after an individual manufacturer.
Victor Sifuentes: Jimmy, you, you know that nobody has ever nailed a liquor company for this.
Jimmy Hoffs: That's because all the previous cases involved chronic alcoholics. My guy was a moderate drinker. I've got enough character witnesses to fill Dodgers stadium. No pre-existing liver condition, no comparative negligence, no assumption of the risk, but we've got a widow with two children, this is a perfect test case.
Victor Sifuentes: It's perfect. So why do you need me?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.