Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Grace Van Owen (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
- L.A. Law: The Movie (2002) (TV) Played by Susan Dey (as D.A. Grace Van Owen)
- "L.A. Law"
- Say Goodnight Gracie (1992) TV episode, Played by Susan Dey
- Double Breasted Suit (1992) TV episode, Played by Susan Dey
- Beauty and the Breast (1992) TV episode, Played by Susan Dey
- Silence of the Lambskins (1992) TV episode, Played by Susan Dey
- Love in Bloom (1992) TV episode, Played by Susan Dey
[during a break in jury selection]
Mark Gilliam: Must have hurt to lose Walters, huh?
Grace Van Owen: I don't want a prejudice juror any more than you do.
Mark Gilliam: Yeah, right. You mean your office didn't tell you to stack it with "fag bashers"?
Grace Van Owen: I am not unsympathetic to your client, and I'm ready to make any moves to his well being.
Mark Gilliam: Good. Then you'll dismiss the case.
Grace Van Owen: I can't do that, Mark. Your client took the life of another human being.
Mark Gilliam: My client performed a merciful act. His only motivation was love.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.