Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Grace Van Owen (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
- L.A. Law: The Movie (2002) (TV) Played by Susan Dey (as D.A. Grace Van Owen)
- "L.A. Law"
- Say Goodnight Gracie (1992) TV episode, Played by Susan Dey
- Double Breasted Suit (1992) TV episode, Played by Susan Dey
- Beauty and the Breast (1992) TV episode, Played by Susan Dey
- Silence of the Lambskins (1992) TV episode, Played by Susan Dey
- Love in Bloom (1992) TV episode, Played by Susan Dey
Grace Van Owen: [angry tone] Now I have tried to keep my mouth shut about the Petrovek case. I have tried not to let my disagreements with your beliefs in this matter get in the way of my personal feelings for you. But getting this crazy animal out on bail... it's unconscionable! How could you!
Michael Kuzak: The man was wrongfully convicted, Grace.
Grace Van Owen: Are you saying he didn't do it?
Michael Kuzak: I am saying that his conviction was tainted. He does not deserve the death penalty. Nobody does. He deserves a new trial. He is innocent until proven guilty. That's a principal you don't turn your back on even if he is accused of committing a heinous crime.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.