Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Grace Van Owen (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)|
- L.A. Law: The Movie (2002) (TV) Played by Susan Dey (as D.A. Grace Van Owen)
- "L.A. Law"
- Say Goodnight Gracie (1992) TV episode, Played by Susan Dey
- Double Breasted Suit (1992) TV episode, Played by Susan Dey
- Beauty and the Breast (1992) TV episode, Played by Susan Dey
- Silence of the Lambskins (1992) TV episode, Played by Susan Dey
- Love in Bloom (1992) TV episode, Played by Susan Dey
Jonathan Rollins: Not a little? Not even, you know, to struggle...
Robbie Richards: Oh, sure. You know, like... like she was hot for it.
Jonathan Rollins: Robbie, did she guide you in?
Robbie Richards: No.
Jonathan Rollins: That's right. Her hands were trapped over her head. What about her legs? Did her legs fall open?
Robbie Richards: What do you mean?
Jonathan Rollins: I mean, did you use your free hand or your knee to push her legs apart?
Robbie Richards: Well, yeah. It was pretty passionate.
Jonathan Rollins: And the frantic pace escalated.
Robbie Richards: Yes.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.