Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Grace Van Owen (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
- L.A. Law: The Movie (2002) (TV) Played by Susan Dey (as D.A. Grace Van Owen)
- "L.A. Law"
- Say Goodnight Gracie (1992) TV episode, Played by Susan Dey
- Double Breasted Suit (1992) TV episode, Played by Susan Dey
- Beauty and the Breast (1992) TV episode, Played by Susan Dey
- Silence of the Lambskins (1992) TV episode, Played by Susan Dey
- Love in Bloom (1992) TV episode, Played by Susan Dey
Douglas Brackman, Jr.: He's been there 3 months?
Arnie Becker: According to Roxanne, who knew about this, Benny's been a pretty good parent. He even got the kid enrolled in school, that's a social services caught up with him. Benny couldn't show any proof of legal guardianship.
Stuart Markowitz: We're the real parents.
Arnie Becker: No father, mother's an alcoholic who abandoned him. The kid was living on the streets for 10 months.
Ann Kelsey: Oh, my God.
Arnie Becker: Look, I promise Benny we try to help get him back. Grace is going to handle it, since I could be a witness.
Douglas Brackman, Jr.: Wait a second. We're going to actually advocate that Benny keep this kid?
Grace Van Owen: Why not?
Ann Kelsey: What's wrong with that?
Douglas Brackman, Jr.: He's mentally retarded.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.