Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jonathan Rollins (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
- "L.A. Law"
- Finish Line (1994) TV episode, Played by Blair Underwood
- Whistle Stop (1994) TV episode, Played by Blair Underwood
- How Am I Driving? (1994) TV episode, Played by Blair Underwood
- Tunnel of Love (1994) TV episode, Played by Blair Underwood
- Dead Issue (1994) TV episode, Played by Blair Underwood
- Mickey's 60th Birthday (1988) (TV) Played by Blair Underwood
... aka "Mickey's 60th Birthday Anniversary Shorts Programme" - USA (video title)
[Back at 444 Plaza Building in the evening. Jonathan cleans everything up. But Leland opens the door and have a word with Jonathan all about what Jonathan has done since his arrest]
Leland McKenzie: So the complaint against you is dismissed?
Jonathan Rollins: Yeah, I'm free and clear.
Leland McKenzie: Not with me you're not.
Jonathan Rollins: Excuse me?
Leland McKenzie: You're going to Grace Van Owen was irresponsible, Jonathan.
Jonathan Rollins: I took a calculated risk.
Leland McKenzie: It was a stupid risk. You indirectly reveal privilege information? You...
Jonathan Rollins: I didn't give her anything she can really used, Leland, I just ask...
Leland McKenzie: You let her know that Mark Davies' body was in the ditch? You let her know that her client of yours killed him? That's giving her something.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.