Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jonathan Rollins (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
- "L.A. Law"
- Finish Line (1994) TV episode, Played by Blair Underwood
- Whistle Stop (1994) TV episode, Played by Blair Underwood
- How Am I Driving? (1994) TV episode, Played by Blair Underwood
- Tunnel of Love (1994) TV episode, Played by Blair Underwood
- Dead Issue (1994) TV episode, Played by Blair Underwood
- Mickey's 60th Birthday (1988) (TV) Played by Blair Underwood
... aka "Mickey's 60th Birthday Anniversary Shorts Programme" - USA (video title)
Gretchen Wynn: It wasn't that his frog would have won. I don't know it would've even budged. It was very obese.
Jonathan Rollins: Why did you disqualify it?
Gretchen Wynn: Because it was dangerous. He's trying to enter this giant African thing with teeth, and I had to be concerned for the other frogs.
Michael Roitman: Come on, Your Honor.
Judge Walter Green: Mr. Roitman.
Gretchen Wynn: It's true. The people spend a lot of money on them. They're like pampered athletes. And if one of them gets eaten by his entrant, then we've got a lawsuit on our hands.
Michael Roitman: Move to strike, Your Honor, there's no evidence that my client's frog eats it's competition.
Judge Walter Green: Denied.
Gretchen Wynn: I'm sorry, but the committee couldn't consider this a normal frog within the spirit of the rules. And we felt that disqualification was warranted.
Jonathan Rollins: Thank you, Mrs. Wynn.
See more »