Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jonathan Rollins (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
- "L.A. Law"
- Finish Line (1994) TV episode, Played by Blair Underwood
- Whistle Stop (1994) TV episode, Played by Blair Underwood
- How Am I Driving? (1994) TV episode, Played by Blair Underwood
- Tunnel of Love (1994) TV episode, Played by Blair Underwood
- Dead Issue (1994) TV episode, Played by Blair Underwood
- Mickey's 60th Birthday (1988) (TV) Played by Blair Underwood
... aka "Mickey's 60th Birthday Anniversary Shorts Programme" - USA (video title)
Jonathan Rollins: Are you real concerned with fairness, Mr. Breecher?
Ray Breecher: What's a contest without fairness? Yeah.
Jonathan Rollins: 4 years ago, you attempted to enter a tiny but long leaping run toad, didn't you?
Ray Breecher: Well, I look like a frog. I was mistaken.
Jonathan Rollins: And 2 years ago, you're winning entry tested positive for cocaine, did it not?
Ray Breecher: I don't know how he got the drugs. Frog had a life.
Jonathan Rollins: Mr. Breecher, your reptile has been known to... to eat small rats.
Michael Roitman: Objection, Your Honor, it is not a reptile. It is an amphibian.
Judge Walter Green: Sustained.
Jonathan Rollins: How large is your amphibian, sir?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.