Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jonathan Rollins (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
- "L.A. Law"
- Finish Line (1994) TV episode, Played by Blair Underwood
- Whistle Stop (1994) TV episode, Played by Blair Underwood
- How Am I Driving? (1994) TV episode, Played by Blair Underwood
- Tunnel of Love (1994) TV episode, Played by Blair Underwood
- Dead Issue (1994) TV episode, Played by Blair Underwood
- Mickey's 60th Birthday (1988) (TV) Played by Blair Underwood
... aka "Mickey's 60th Birthday Anniversary Shorts Programme" - USA (video title)
Ray Breecher: I was shocked. They're running a frog jumping contests. It's supposed to be a legitimate thing. I show up with my frog and they won't let him jump.
Michael Roitman: What reason did they give for excluding you, sir?
Ray Breecher: And they say it was too big. Now there's nothing about size in the rules and suddenly they go too big. The fix had a be in.
Jonathan Rollins: Objection.
Judge Walter Green: Sustained.
Ray Breecher: I paid 1,300 bucks for this frog, plus travel.
Michael Roitman: Plus travel?
Ray Breecher: I had him flown in for Africa. There's a lot of paperwork to be done on that, I tell you.
Michael Roitman: You also put him to, uh, rigorous training camp, did you not?
Ray Breecher: And we did sprints, jumps, squats, big hops, little hops, and I even put him on his little wheel for aerobic conditioning.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.