Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jonathan Rollins (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
- "L.A. Law"
- Finish Line (1994) TV episode, Played by Blair Underwood
- Whistle Stop (1994) TV episode, Played by Blair Underwood
- How Am I Driving? (1994) TV episode, Played by Blair Underwood
- Tunnel of Love (1994) TV episode, Played by Blair Underwood
- Dead Issue (1994) TV episode, Played by Blair Underwood
- Mickey's 60th Birthday (1988) (TV) Played by Blair Underwood
... aka "Mickey's 60th Birthday Anniversary Shorts Programme" - USA (video title)
[All filing in or getting coffee, including Castroverde minus Becker and Markowitz. C.J. passes Kelsey]
Cara Jean 'C.J.' Lamb: Great hair.
Ann Kelsey: Thanks.
Leland McKenzie: Before we start, I have an announcement. For those of you who don't know, Abigail Perkins is no longer with the firm.
Ann Kelsey: What?
Jonathan Rollins: You're kidding.
Tommy Mullaney: Is she okay?
Douglas Brackman, Jr.: She got a huge offer from McCann Jones, we couldn't match it, she resigned her partnership last night. And frankly, she couldn't have picked a worse time.
Cara Jean 'C.J.' Lamb: Doug, her father had a stroke. She's putting him in a nursing home which is gonna costs God knows how much. She needs some security.
Ann Kelsey: You knew about this?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.