Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jonathan Rollins (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
- "L.A. Law"
- Finish Line (1994) TV episode, Played by Blair Underwood
- Whistle Stop (1994) TV episode, Played by Blair Underwood
- How Am I Driving? (1994) TV episode, Played by Blair Underwood
- Tunnel of Love (1994) TV episode, Played by Blair Underwood
- Dead Issue (1994) TV episode, Played by Blair Underwood
- Mickey's 60th Birthday (1988) (TV) Played by Blair Underwood
... aka "Mickey's 60th Birthday Anniversary Shorts Programme" - USA (video title)
Ray Breecher: Okay, Richard, inhale, and leap. Come on, boy. Inhale. I just had breakfast, Your Honor, so...
Gretchen Wynn: Probably a donut.
Michael Roitman: Objection, Your Honor. May I ask the defendant to cease the harassment during this demonstration?
Judge Walter Green: What demonstration? It looks dead to me.
Ray Breecher: He's gathering himself, Your Honor. He's not ready to jump. Look at his eyes.
Judge Walter Green: Oh, for God's sake.
Michael Roitman: Oh, no, I can see it.
Jonathan Rollins: Hey, he's sticking him with a pin.
Ray Breecher: Prodders are allowed.
Judge Walter Green: Oh, just get on with it, would you?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.