Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jonathan Rollins (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
- "L.A. Law"
- Finish Line (1994) TV episode, Played by Blair Underwood
- Whistle Stop (1994) TV episode, Played by Blair Underwood
- How Am I Driving? (1994) TV episode, Played by Blair Underwood
- Tunnel of Love (1994) TV episode, Played by Blair Underwood
- Dead Issue (1994) TV episode, Played by Blair Underwood
- Mickey's 60th Birthday (1988) (TV) Played by Blair Underwood
... aka "Mickey's 60th Birthday Anniversary Shorts Programme" - USA (video title)
[2 months later, Thursday, April 1, 1993, 5 weeks, and 35 days, the L.A. Law firm of McKenzie, Brackman in Los Angeles, CA are back to normal]
Arnie Becker: They're lot of ways I can go with this porn, I can become an Independent Producer, I can become an agent.
Gwen Taylor: I thought you were having been a Studio Executive, Arnie.
Arnie Becker: Gwen, in show-business, accentual plangency is a very dangerous thing.
Ann Kelsey: I'm thinking of opening a restaurant.
Jonathan Rollins: A restaurant?
Ann Kelsey: Yeah. These guys has started the California Pizza Kitchen, we're both lawyers.
[Douglas has arrived to begin the Session meeting]
Douglas Brackman, Jr.: What kind of restaurant?
Ann Kelsey: I don't know yet.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.