Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Leland McKenzie (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)|
- L.A. Law: The Movie (2002) (TV) Played by Richard Dysart
- "L.A. Law"
- Finish Line (1994) TV episode, Played by Richard Dysart
- Whistle Stop (1994) TV episode, Played by Richard Dysart
- How Am I Driving? (1994) TV episode, Played by Richard Dysart
- Tunnel of Love (1994) TV episode, Played by Richard Dysart
- Dead Issue (1994) TV episode, Played by Richard Dysart
- Mickey's 60th Birthday (1988) (TV) Played by Richard Dysart
... aka "Mickey's 60th Birthday Anniversary Shorts Programme" - USA (video title)
Douglas Brackman, Jr.: Will Rosalind be joining us?
Leland McKenzie: Uh, no. No she won't. As a matter a fact, Rosalind has ask me to informed you all she'll be leaving by the end of the week.
Arnie Becker: She's taking all those clients with her?
Leland McKenzie: Yes.
[Benny has serve some Danishes on the plate. Ann ask Benny how's his show of The Wizard of Oz going so far]
Ann Kelsey: So, Benny, how's the show going?
Benny Stulwicz: Good.
Stuart Markowitz: You're shopping for an agent yet?
Benny Stulwicz: No.
[Benny felt bad and now left the meeting]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.