Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Leland McKenzie (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)|
- L.A. Law: The Movie (2002) (TV) Played by Richard Dysart
- "L.A. Law"
- Finish Line (1994) TV episode, Played by Richard Dysart
- Whistle Stop (1994) TV episode, Played by Richard Dysart
- How Am I Driving? (1994) TV episode, Played by Richard Dysart
- Tunnel of Love (1994) TV episode, Played by Richard Dysart
- Dead Issue (1994) TV episode, Played by Richard Dysart
- Mickey's 60th Birthday (1988) (TV) Played by Richard Dysart
... aka "Mickey's 60th Birthday Anniversary Shorts Programme" - USA (video title)
Douglas Brackman, Jr.: Dorian vs. Togetherness Dating Service.
Stuart Markowitz: Yeah, that's mine. What year is complete, we go to trial this afternoon.
Leland McKenzie: This case really can't be settled, Stuart?
Stuart Markowitz: No, the conscience, I wouldn't recommend it, Leland.
Leland McKenzie: Why not?
Stuart Markowitz: Because the gravamen of the plaintiff's case is such, that we're going beat her cold.
Jonathan Rollins: Could not still end up costing us more than a settlement?
Stuart Markowitz: Mm-mm. Not if I'm successful and my motions for cost this person's legal fees, plus, let's not forget. If resettle, there'll be more plaintiffs coming out of woodwork.
Arnie Becker: Gravamen?
Douglas Brackman, Jr.: Giant Sequoia Taurus Council vs. Giant Sequoia beverages.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.