Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Leland McKenzie (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
- L.A. Law: The Movie (2002) (TV) Played by Richard Dysart
- "L.A. Law"
- Finish Line (1994) TV episode, Played by Richard Dysart
- Whistle Stop (1994) TV episode, Played by Richard Dysart
- How Am I Driving? (1994) TV episode, Played by Richard Dysart
- Tunnel of Love (1994) TV episode, Played by Richard Dysart
- Dead Issue (1994) TV episode, Played by Richard Dysart
- Mickey's 60th Birthday (1988) (TV) Played by Richard Dysart
... aka "Mickey's 60th Birthday Anniversary Shorts Programme" - USA (video title)
[McKenzie follows Susan Bloom into the ladies room]
Leland McKenzie: Hey, come here! You've been avoiding me!
Susan Bloom: Not now Lee, I gotta duche.
Leland McKenzie: Listen, I let you share office space here to bring in extra revenue for this firm, which means that I have to put up with your filth and disguesting habits of the way you practice law. But you crossed the line with the videotape. Cross it ever again, and I guarantee that I will terminate your lease so fast that...
Susan Bloom: [interupting] You know, Lee, I get the feeling all this hostility of yours is a way of venting your frustration out on your personal life.
Leland McKenzie: It's Leland.
Susan Bloom: Whatever... Lee. I see that because of this hot-temper of yours is a way of saying that you are in a way attracted to me. So, to settle this little hassle, I'm willing to let you have your way with me once.
Leland McKenzie: What are you talking about?
Susan Bloom: I'm talkin' about sex, Leland. I'm talking about the way you look at me with those hostle eyes and know you want to take me. Go ahead, pick a stall. I'm yours for seven minutes.
Leland McKenzie: [frustrated to himself] Give me strength.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.