Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Douglas Brackman Jr. (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
- L.A. Law: The Movie (2002) (TV) Played by Alan Rachins
- "L.A. Law"
- Finish Line (1994) TV episode, Played by Alan Rachins (as Douglas Brackman, Jr.)
- Whistle Stop (1994) TV episode, Played by Alan Rachins (as Douglas Brackman, Jr.)
- How Am I Driving? (1994) TV episode, Played by Alan Rachins (as Douglas Brackman, Jr.)
- Tunnel of Love (1994) TV episode, Played by Alan Rachins (as Douglas Brackman, Jr.)
- Dead Issue (1994) TV episode, Played by Alan Rachins (as Douglas Brackman, Jr.)
Douglas Brackman, Jr.: Anybody know the whereabouts of our Mr. Morales?
Gwen Taylor: He had a pro bono arraignment this morning.
Douglas Brackman, Jr.: Then let's begin. First, People vs. Emory Lewis and Gary Stubbs. I should hope those animals who beat you will finally get convicted.
Stuart Markowitz: Unfortunately, the eyewitness backed out, she's afraid of reprisals from neighborhood kids if she testify.
Ann Kelsey: That shouldn't affect our case. Stuart was really convincing at the prelim health do even better at trial tomorrow.
Douglas Brackman, Jr.: Next. Marciante vs. Bernheim Memorial Hospital.
Jonathan Rollins: That's mine. Anthony Marciante's girlfriend is brain dead after the automobile accident. She's also 18 weeks pregnant.
Gwen Taylor: And being used as an incubator to bring the baby to a term, I caught those stories in the news, that's grotesque.
Jonathan Rollins: We're seeking a court order to keep her body functioning long enough to deliver the baby. However, the girlfriend's mother wants to pull the plug and bury your daughter.
Arnie Becker: Well, I agree, the woman's dead, for God's sake.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.