Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Ann Kelsey (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)|
- L.A. Law: The Movie (2002) (TV) Played by Jill Eikenberry
- "L.A. Law"
- Finish Line (1994) TV episode, Played by Jill Eikenberry
- Whistle Stop (1994) TV episode, Played by Jill Eikenberry
- How Am I Driving? (1994) TV episode, Played by Jill Eikenberry
- Tunnel of Love (1994) TV episode, Played by Jill Eikenberry
- Dead Issue (1994) TV episode, Played by Jill Eikenberry
Abby Perkins: So what's new on the fertility front?
Ann Kelsey: We met with a baby broker yesterday.
Abby Perkins: Ann, that's wonderful.
Ann Kelsey: Abb, I'm 38 years old. I've never even changed the diaper.
Abby Perkins: It's easy.
Ann Kelsey: What if we get one of those colicky babies that cries all night and never sleeps? And what happens if they get sick? I mean it's not as if they can tell you what's bothering them. What about crib death?
Abby Perkins: Ann, stop. Don't worry about things you can't control.
Ann Kelsey: I guess I just always thought that I'd have nine months of pregnancy to learn how to accept a baby and love it. But I'm not going to be pregnant. What if I don't love this baby?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.