Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Arnie Becker (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
- L.A. Law: The Movie (2002) (TV) Played by Corbin Bernsen
- "L.A. Law"
- Finish Line (1994) TV episode, Played by Corbin Bernsen
- Whistle Stop (1994) TV episode, Played by Corbin Bernsen
- How Am I Driving? (1994) TV episode, Played by Corbin Bernsen
- Tunnel of Love (1994) TV episode, Played by Corbin Bernsen
- Dead Issue (1994) TV episode, Played by Corbin Bernsen
- Mickey's 60th Birthday (1988) (TV) Played by Corbin Bernsen
... aka "Mickey's 60th Birthday Anniversary Shorts Programme" - USA (video title)
Arnie Becker: As far as I know, Patrick Flanagan is a felon! He gave me assurances that this little girl would not testify before the grand jury. That is obstruction of justice!
Leland McKenzie: Do you have any proof of that?
Arnie Becker: Of course I don't have proof, Leland. I thought you'd believe me.
Douglas Brackman, Jr.: Patrick said that he tried contacting you with the settlement offer, but you were unavailable, which is why he went ahead on his own.
Arnie Becker: [scoffs] Oh, please!
Leland McKenzie: He also said that no such assurances were ever given.
Arnie Becker: He's lying! Can't you see that? Less you be under any further illusions, this is someone who lies to get what he wants. He came into my office on that day and told me what he wanted to do. I told him, under no uncertain terms: "do not do this." He went ahead and he did it anyway!
Douglas Brackman, Jr.: Even if that was true, just keep in mind that he brought into this firm some $9 million, and additional clients and revenue...
Arnie Becker: Douglas, he is dangerous! He's a closeted sociopath, and a pathological liar!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.