Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Arnie Becker (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
- L.A. Law: The Movie (2002) (TV) Played by Corbin Bernsen
- "L.A. Law"
- Finish Line (1994) TV episode, Played by Corbin Bernsen
- Whistle Stop (1994) TV episode, Played by Corbin Bernsen
- How Am I Driving? (1994) TV episode, Played by Corbin Bernsen
- Tunnel of Love (1994) TV episode, Played by Corbin Bernsen
- Dead Issue (1994) TV episode, Played by Corbin Bernsen
- Mickey's 60th Birthday (1988) (TV) Played by Corbin Bernsen
... aka "Mickey's 60th Birthday Anniversary Shorts Programme" - USA (video title)
Douglas Brackman, Jr.: Oh, for heaven's sakes. What's wrong with Benny? No bagels. No bear claws.
Arnie Becker: No, blame L.A.'s finest who have us surrounded.
Gwen Taylor: It's been under surveillance is no picnic, Arnie, but I'm trying to go about my daily routines, so... let's get on with business.
Douglas Brackman, Jr.: Couldn't put it better myself. First up, everyone's favorite. Innocent convict. People vs. Osgood.
Leland McKenzie: Well, the bad news is Phillip Tice who confessed to the Halliday murder, uh, recently died. On the upside, I have secured an address on a missing witness. Daniel and I plan on paying him a visit.
Daniel Morales: Assuming the address is current.
Douglas Brackman, Jr.: Let's hope so because this could be for Frank Osgood's last chance. Next. People vs. Darcy.
Melina Paros: Anton Darcy is a longtime family friend. The grand jury indicted him for arranging his father's murder. I believe he's being framed.
Douglas Brackman, Jr.: What do you know the grand jury doesn't?
Melina Paros: Come on, Douglas, the grand jury with an indictable bologna sandwich has the D.A. wanted.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.