Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Marshal Micah Torrance (Character)
from "The Rifleman" (1958)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)|
- "The Rifleman"
- Old Tony (1963) TV episode, Played by Paul Fix
- Which Way'd They Go? (1963) TV episode, Played by Paul Fix
- Old Man Running (1963) TV episode, Played by Paul Fix
- The Guest (1963) TV episode, Played by Paul Fix
- Requiem at Mission Springs (1963) TV episode, Played by Paul Fix
Marshal Micah Torrance: Dirt farming's a lot like cattle raising - a man's gotta have faith, like Miss Milly said. I don't think you've got enough, Mark - not if you've lost faith in your own father.
Milly Scott: Micah!
Marshal Micah Torrance: Keep quiet, Milly.
Marshal Micah Torrance: Mark, you're just a boy and I've seen grown men buckle up doin' what you're tryin' to do - men like Lucas, who've lost everything they have except this house and piece of land, going off and doing whatever they can to save it and comin' back and tryin' again. Now, Mark, that's faith.
Mark McCain: I tried to think he'd come back, but how much faith is a person supposed to have?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.