Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mark McCain (Character)
from "The Rifleman" (1958)
|Photos (See all 12 | slideshow)|
- "Pioneers of Television"
- Westerns (2011) TV episode, Played by Johnny Crawford (as Mark McCain from Rifleman)
- The Gambler Returns: The Luck of the Draw (1991) (TV) Played by Johnny Crawford
- "The Rifleman"
- Old Tony (1963) TV episode, Played by Johnny Crawford
- Which Way'd They Go? (1963) TV episode, Played by Johnny Crawford
- Old Man Running (1963) TV episode, Played by Johnny Crawford
- The Guest (1963) TV episode, Played by Johnny Crawford
- Requiem at Mission Springs (1963) TV episode, Played by Johnny Crawford
- "Zane Grey Theater"
... aka "Dick Powell's Zane Grey Theater" - USA (complete title)
... aka "The Westerners" - USA (rerun title)
- The Sharpshooter (1958) TV episode, Played by Johnny Crawford
Lorrie: Do you ever wonder what your wife will be like... I mean, when you get married?
Mark McCain: I suppose so.
Lorrie: Well, what would she be like?
Mark McCain: Real pretty and a good cook.
Lorrie: Oh, Mark, can't you ever be serious? You think that's all there is to marriage?
Mark McCain: No, not really. There's a lot more.
Lorrie: Like what?
Mark McCain: Well, Pa and I was talkin' about it once - talkin' about my mother. I'll never forget what he said - he said they were more than just in love... they were friends.
Lorrie: I don't think I understand.
Mark McCain: Well, he meant that she was someone he could talk to - 'bout his troubles... 'bout anything.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.