Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Karl Rove (Character)
from W. (2008/I)
|Related Videos (see all 12)|
- W. (2008/I) Played by Toby Jones
... aka "Bush" - Japan (English title)
- "Late Show with David Letterman"
... aka "Late Show Backstage" - USA (title for episodes with guest hosts)
... aka "The Late Show" - USA (informal short title)
- Episode dated 23 August 2007 (2007) TV episode, Played by Gerard Mulligan
- The K-Fed Effect (2006) TV episode, Played by Josh Faure-Brac
- George Bush Goes to Heaven (2006) Played by Christopher Carroll
- Bulldog in the White House (2006) Played by Theodore Bouloukos
- "American Dad!"
- Deacon Stan, Jesus Man (2005) TV episode, Played by Dennis Predovic
- DC 9/11: Time of Crisis (2003) (TV) Played by Allan Royal
- "That's My Bush!"
- Fare Thee Welfare (2001) TV episode, Played by Kurt Fuller
- Trapped in a Small Environment (2001) TV episode, Played by Kurt Fuller
- Mom 'E' D.E.A. Arrest (2001) TV episode, Played by Kurt Fuller
- The First Lady's Persqueeter (2001) TV episode, Played by Kurt Fuller
- S.D.I-Aye-AYE! (2001) TV episode, Played by Kurt Fuller
Karl Rove: Remember when I told you that this guy was aborted 30 years ago and he was a freak? Well, I should have widdled my fingers and trilled my R and said "frrrrreak"! He never even developed. He's survived eating ants... and mice. Oh boy!
George W. Bush: What do you mean? He's kinda like a midget?
Karl Rove: Worse than a midget!
George W. Bush: WORSE THAN A MIDGET?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.