Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Lexie Grey (Character)
from "Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
|Photos (See all 89 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 101)|
- "Grey's Anatomy"
- Flight (2012) TV episode, Played by Chyler Leigh
- Migration (2012) TV episode, Played by Chyler Leigh
- Let the Bad Times Roll (2012) TV episode, Played by Chyler Leigh
- Moment of Truth (2012) TV episode, Played by Chyler Leigh
- The Girl with No Name (2012) TV episode, Played by Chyler Leigh
- "Private Practice"
- You Break My Heart (2012) TV episode, Played by Chyler Leigh
- 2012 Dalmatians/Grey's in Anime (2010) TV episode, Played by Rachel Ramras
Dr. Charles Percy: Wow, should we have left you two alone?
Dr. Callie Torres: What?
Dr. Charles Percy: Getting a little steamy in there!
Dr. Callie Torres: Oh give me a break; I'm in a committed relationship. That was... chit-chat.
Dr. Lexie Grey: Yeah there was steam; it was steamy chit-chat.
Dr. Charles Percy: With hand holding.
Dr. Callie Torres: Yeah physical contact's an important part of establishing a patient's trust. Baily did patient sensitivity this morning; did she teach you nothing?
Dr. Charles Percy: So there was no flirting going on, I was just imagining that.
Dr. Callie Torres: Yeah sure she was kinda flirty and I was flirty back because I'm trying to put her at ease. Talking to the patient the way the patient talks to you makes them feel understood, and safe, and... you're morons... oh, and a little pervy.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.